Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Why Boo?!?!?!?!

We were 2-1 up in the 2nd half yesturday with ward and barnett keeping the ball (ippy cant score when we have the ball) and the crowd Boo!! Why oh Why?

Maybe lambert told them at half time to play keep ball?

In the end it helped us on our way to score 2 more goals and win 4-1!!

I just hate people who boo the team; a) when were winning, b) when we have the ball and c)and half time!

Get behind the team!!

Some people just get nervous (i don''t think it was booing, it was more moaning, that we weren''t attacking with great desperation....)

You wouldn''t have thought that the World Cup winners and best club in the world currently keep the ball like that for vast periods of their games (not saying we play like Spain or Barca, but keeping the ball, even in defence is a huge part of their game, and success....)

I didn''t hear any booing of our team where I sit yesterday [:^)]There was plenty of chanting ''Scum'' and booing at the Ipswich subs though from the Barclay and Snakepit.We''d sussed it was tactical play to weare out the remaining 10 by drawing them out wide with passing play.

"(ippy cant score when we have the ball) and the crowd Boo!! "

ippy ! ! !

Boo ?

''They are working it from side to side, seemingly without a care in the world.''

Quote from the BBC live text coverage of Barca vs Madrid game....

Thats just what we where doing yesterday...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]''They are working it from side to side, seemingly without a care in the world.''

Quote from the BBC live text coverage of Barca vs Madrid game....

Thats just what we where doing yesterday...[/quote]Although not against Real Madrid... [;)]Barca are just phenomenal when they click into gear. That Messi''s a bit lightweight thoo, ent he Neil?