Sign in to follow this  
Lord Horn

Golden Goal

Anyone know the exact timing of our fourth goal or where I can find out as my Golden Goal ticket is in the 78th minute (78:43)?

[quote user="Largey"]Beeb shows the time as 77.49mins[/quote]Thanks Largey........bugger!  Maybe the Club''s official time will be different!  What the f**k it''s only a tenner after all.

I often forget to check mine and have wondered if the times are published anywhere. I expect you can find out from the lotteries office but it would be good if they were published somewhere.

I always buy one from the guy in the lower barclay who is an integral part of the matchday experience.

Goal!![;)]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Anyone know the exact timing of our fourth goal or where I can find out as my Golden Goal ticket is in the 78th minute (78:43)?
[/quote]

With respect my good lord 78:43 is in the 79th minute, we scored in the 78th minute so I am afraid you wont be winning a tenner. Sorry to be the bringer of such bad news

They on the site, not easy to find though

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Lotteries/0,,10355~2232844,00.html

[quote user="Lord Horn"]Anyone know the exact timing of our fourth goal or where I can find out as my Golden Goal ticket is in the 78th minute (78:43)?
[/quote]

Try epsn soccernet, they are very accurate.