Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Typical, You Just Can't Admit Being Well Beaten...

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/classy_holt_adds_to_town_s_blues_1_739569

Just look at the player rating from the article.

NORWICH CITY v IPSWICH TOWN MATCH RATINGS

Norwich City: Ruddy 6; R Martin 6, Barnett 6, Ward 6, Lappin 6; Lansbury 7, Crofts 7, Surman 6, Fox 6; C Martin 6, Holt 9.

Ipswich Town: Fulop 6; Zuiverloon 6, Delaney 7, Smith 7, O’Dea 5; Edwards 6, Leadbitter 6, Norris 6, Colback 6; Scotland 6, Priskin 6.

You have got to be having a laugh.

Most of the Ipswich fans have said we outplayed you over the entire pitch. We blew you away.

You have given Jason Scotland a 6 - I''ve seen more life in a tramps vest.

Ours should be 8 for everyone, but a 9 for Holt. 5''s all round for you.

And that is telling it like it was.

Ridiculous!

Delaney gets their MoM for playing 38 minutes like a wounded donkey, and Scotland gets 6 despite having to go off for another pie before half time?

The bin that got a kicking at the station was better than their back four, and a lot more mobile.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i actually forgot Scotland was playing till he went off! did he touch the ball once in the game?
[/quote]

I think Priskin had to stop him trying to eat it at one point.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]So their defence performed better than ours yesterday?
[/quote]

Bless em

Don''t think there''s another bunch of fans in the country as delusional as that lot, if they win the cup(most unlikely) they''ll class it as a major trophy they''ve won while totally ignoring the fact that we won it twice many years ago when it was far more difficult to win because every club played their best side in every round. Some of them acknowledge that we looked decent but many of them just put it all down to them being poor rather than giving us any credit for what amounted to a bit of a battering by the end.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]What a bunch of deluded binners, Ipswich were by far the worst team I have seen play at Carrow Road all season, they were totally outclassed.[/quote]To be honest, thats the worst defence Ive seen all season regardles of it being the binners.Inept or league 1 comes to mind !!