Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Remaining fixtures

Our fixtures in the 2nd half of the season (give or take a couple of games) are the top half of the Division at home and the bottom half away.

I know it''s tempting fate, but with the games we have remaining, the 6 points we''re behind QPR doesn''t look quite such a big gap

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Our fixtures in the 2nd half of the season (give or take a couple of games) are the top half of the Division at home and the bottom half away.

I know it''s tempting fate, but with the games we have remaining, the 6 points we''re behind QPR doesn''t look quite such a big gap

[/quote]

No, lets leave it till aound March, look how Spainboy looked with all his Nobody can catch us Gobbing off, (One match at a time)

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[/quote]Polish up on our home performances and we really do have as good a chance as any of finishing in the play-off''s. Only problem is that we really are no longer reminiscent of the side under Worthy. This is that it''s no longer a case of ''win at home, don''t lose away'', more just a blanket principle of ''don''t lose, win whenever and wherever possible''. As a result, our home and away form seems to be comparatively similar, and unfortunately that doesn''t seem to indicate that we''re any better off for whatever location we''re playing at, and for all the praise the players and staff give to the fans, it''s difficult to conclude that actually we make one iota of difference to what happens on that pitch. Those players would play football with the exact same amount of passion and effort in the 7th layer of hell as they would in front of 90,000 Norwich fans behind them at Wembley stadium with Lambert at the helm.Though the idea of having our most threatening opposition on home soil does inevitably bring about some comfort, i''m not convinced by what it will have meant when this season is at it''s dawn.Whether my theory is correct or not, well spotted in either case dylanisabaddog. [Y]