Sign in to follow this  
CantonsHero

My boss is an Ipswich fan.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]If he''s a decent bloke, yes.If he isn''t still chance it but ecpect to find your P45 inside a Christmas card.......[/quote]cant sack you for saying "good result at the weekend eh?"

The guy who mans the security gate where I work is an Ipswich fan. Just seen him for the first time this week - he tried and failed to outdo me by waving his Ipswich scarf as I approached with an arms-outstretched round of ''we beat the scum 4-1''...

[quote user="s10_yellow"]The guy who mans the security gate where I work is an Ipswich fan. Just seen him for the first time this week - he tried and failed to outdo me by waving his Ipswich scarf as I approached with an arms-outstretched round of ''we beat the scum 4-1''...[/quote]hahahaha! i bet he went into his little hut and sobbed! Good man!

As a teacher I have once again loved abusing my power.At the start of every lesson I have asked are there any Ipswich fans here ? When a few hands go up. I ask them to stand up. Then I unfreeze the class register on the white board unvieling a Pinkun wall paper of the Grant Holt celebration.Then tell them they can sit down and be ashamed !!:)In one lesson I had to tell a couple of lads off ( it hurt it really did !! ) for starting a "We beat the scum 4-1"Although it was only a "calm down boys, dont kick the Ipswich fans when there down"

We''re a Birmingham school so no Ipswich or Norwich fans, though when I started at the school, twas the year we went down, so the kids enjoyed taunting me.Last year, often our result was a win, and that was met with "next year you''ll be down" every week.This year, nothing; the kids are starting to realise how good we are at the moment.Last Tuesday in a Year 11 lesson I placed a prediction on the board. Twas Norwich 4 - 1 Ipswich Town. They told me I was daft. The first slide this week was that very slide. I made sure they all told me how right I was.---In response, the head avoided me yesterday, so when I saw him today I asked him if there was any reason. He just grinned and walked off. (Though I did send him an email for official business with PS: Superman wears Grant Holt Pyjamas.)