Sign in to follow this  
OTBC_UEA

2011 Season Ticket help?

Hi guys,I just had a quick question....I''m 20, and have just got the season ticket magazine through. I see the under 21 season tickets are one hundred  and something, and the adult ones are four hundred and something pounds.I''m 21 this coming January, so here is my question.Do you have to be under 21 at the time of buying a season ticket; or is it that you have to be under 21 at the start of the season?Had a look at the terms and conditions but couldn''t really see much about it!

Unfortunately I think you''ll be paying the adult price. The magazine says for the 65+ concession, it applies to those who turn 65 on or before 1 September 2011. So presumably the u21 concession applies to those who turn 21 after 1 September 2011.This is the last time I''ll get the concession as I turn 21 the February after next. [:(]

Yeah, but I couldn''t see anything anywhere about the cut-off date for age limited season tickets.Siiiigh, I only look about 17 too!

[quote user="Northluck C."]Unfortunately I think you''ll be paying the adult price. The magazine says for the 65+ concession, it applies to those who turn 65 on or before 1 September 2011. [/quote]Yeah, my 62 year old dad found out that they''ve shifted the pensioner age to 65. He''s not best pleased as he''s currently paying OAP prices [:P]

Nope, they got rid of the student ticket prices a few years back :(Same as casual ticket prices for under 21s this season have gone...The only thing is, I can''t see anything in the terms and conditions or anywhere saying when you have to be under 21 to get the season ticket, surely it''s at the time of purchase?

Why would it be at time of purchase?

You will not be under 21 for any of next season....so why would/should you get under 21 prices?

The price rise is extremely high i know, i will have to face it in a couple of years.....