Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Binner in our director's box

No, I don''t mean Delia before anyone starts on that! Having watched the highlights back, there is an old bloke sitting behind Lambo in a red coat. When the camera focusses on Lambo celebrating, the miserable old git is just sitting there looking like he''s sucked a lemon. Everyone else in there is celebrating too but not Mr Bin. haha

[quote user="yellow blood"]No, I don''t mean Delia before anyone starts on that! Having watched the highlights back, there is an old bloke sitting behind Lambo in a red coat. When the camera focusses on Lambo celebrating, the miserable old git is just sitting there looking like he''s sucked a lemon. Everyone else in there is celebrating too but not Mr Bin. haha[/quote]

The away team always have their staff/directors/board members in our directors box, they aren''t likely to celebrate our goals are they?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="yellow blood"]No, I don''t mean Delia before anyone starts on that! Having watched the highlights back, there is an old bloke sitting behind Lambo in a red coat. When the camera focusses on Lambo celebrating, the miserable old git is just sitting there looking like he''s sucked a lemon. Everyone else in there is celebrating too but not Mr Bin. haha[/quote]

The away team always have their staff/directors/board members in our directors box, they aren''t likely to celebrate our goals are they?

[/quote]

Don''t they sit on the right as you look at it from the Jarrold? This bloke was on the left side and didn''t look like he was a visiting director judging by his coat...unless he was taking fashion advice from Michael Foot

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Don''t they sit on the right as you look at it from the Jarrold? This bloke was on the left side and didn''t look like he was a visiting director judging by his coat...unless he was taking fashion advice from Michael Foot

[/quote]

I don''t think that was likely.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t think that was likely.

[/quote]

Didn''t Michael Foot front that TV programme ''How to Look Good Knackered'' ?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Anyway since when have we only had one director?
[/quote]

And I suppose one can only write ''we'' if one is a shareholder.

You know, just to be absolutely accurate.

[:)]

OTBC

In fact when Lambert was on his feet celebrating our first goal the old coffin dodger sat there shaking his head in dismay.

City Angel he was sitting on the "home" side of the directors box for your info.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]When i rewatched the game at home that old coffin dodger shaking his head made all the goals even more amusing ![/quote]Haha likewise, he was not a happy bunny!  As to the guy to his left as we saw it, I doth my cap, amazing moustache.