Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Huckerbys Boots interview with Zema Abbey

Just out of interest, what are you expecting from Zema?

I haven''t heard about him for years, not sure what he thought of Norwich either, so could be interesting....

this is it Ginger, were not expecting anything and as an independent website we can ask anything and post and reply Zema gives.

Could well be an interesting read. Id like to know what he''s been upto and how dissapointed he was that his career at City was cut short due to injury. Will also ask about that goal v Forest.

Please ask Zema "in juries apart, as they were unfortunate and i wouldnt wish that on anyone... why were you absolutely hopeless as a footballer?"Please also ask him was he paying any attention at all when he nearly ran me over on Finkelgate one afternoon...

Can sense a bandwagon approaching.  Huck''s Eyebrows Raise @.....Huck''s toenail clippings auctioned for charriddee - bid here.......Huck''s throws snowball @ blahdiblah - indepth interview follows on how it felt:  was it wet, hard, soft? Where will you keep said snowball for perpetuity, will you tell your grandchildren about *dozes off*....

Jas, if you take away Zemas sub appearances, which were generally for the last few minutes of a game as a rule, his strike record was roughly a goal every other game. Not bad for a hopeless footballer.

[quote user="marvin the martian"]Jas, if you take away Zemas sub appearances, which were generally for the last few minutes of a game as a rule, his strike record was roughly a goal every other game. Not bad for a hopeless footballer.[/quote]

[Y]I saw him score a cracker for us once,teed up by Iwan.Can''t remember who it was against though.

I dont know why all you pathetic arse holes give these guys abuse.All they are doing is trying to set up a fan site, made by fans for the fans : ie : You lot you dip sh*ts !!I just dont get it.

Guys,  : Ask Zemma how he felt when he first heard about the possibility of a move from Cambridge to Norwich, hard choice to make or a no brainer ?!

Cheers Nexus

And as for the dip$hits im passed caring mate, my posts on here about the site are intended for those that care, those that dont know what they can do.

looks like my pot got deleted... But I basically said the same as above, just maybe in a different way..1 person says 1 thing and everyone thinks they should jump in and get involved to think they''re really funny, you''re all pathetic.The guy is trying to give us something to discuss and talk about.I can''t think of a question, but hope the interview goes well for you. [y]

Cheers Adam

Like i said ive got no time at all for people negative about the site, for me there not real fans.

The site is yellow and green and all things in between, so why as a Norwich fan you wouldnt like it is beyond me.

You could present me with a yellow and green dog turd and id say ''thats awesome''.