Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Slaughter Of The Scum.

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]''win by aDubious penalty'', hahaha. Granted, the penalty was dubious, minimal contact (still, nowhere near as ''dubious'' as a certain Mr. Holt being shot, may I mention). We had 2 shots saved off the line, an unbelievable amount of chances throughout the game. Played West Brom reserves off the park (still, not a bad side. Dorrans, Myhill, Tchoyi, Cox, Ibanex etc etc.).

It takes time to build a consistently solid side, and I, for one, am still firmly behind Keane.

Oh and by the way, I don''t think Arsenal are calling it the ''tin foil trophy'', do you?
[/quote]

So why then, do you thick binmen sing that we''ve won nothing, when we''ve won it twice? You''re really not getting this are you!

[quote user="Mike "]

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]''win by aDubious penalty'', hahaha. Granted, the penalty was dubious, minimal contact (still, nowhere near as ''dubious'' as a certain Mr. Holt being shot, may I mention). We had 2 shots saved off the line, an unbelievable amount of chances throughout the game. Played West Brom reserves off the park (still, not a bad side. Dorrans, Myhill, Tchoyi, Cox, Ibanex etc etc.).It takes time to build a consistently solid side, and I, for one, am still firmly behind Keane.Oh and by the way, I don''t think Arsenal are calling it the ''tin foil trophy'', do you?[/quote]

So why then, do you thick binmen sing that we''ve won nothing, when we''ve won it twice? You''re really not getting this are you!

[/quote]Exactly.+ a dubious peno.So you couldnt even beat a Yo Yo clubs reserve team in open play ?!Chelski and Arsenal are going whip you with their Under 13''s !

[quote user="City1st"]"It takes time to build a consistently solid side"

Especially when you have to sell off players so many to balance the books

Have to bring in loanees that are only going to be temporary as you have not the money to bring in decent players

Players that were supposed to be part of this ''consistent solid side'' have then had to be loaned out as they are shite

Even those that remain have not been given contracts so they can easily walk in January through pre contract agreements - assuming that Evans hasn''t flogged them off first to balance the books

ps could you remind us how long it took for Lambert to " build a consistently solid side" .... in both League 1 and the Championship.

ps shame that being behind Keane doesn''t express itself in you actually going to games[/quote]Me not actually going to games? Oh my god you really are the thickets plonker I have ever seen. I have a season ticket, only attended 2 away games but that''s niether here nor there.  Do you struggle with you finances? It seems to dominate your life, you never post without talking about finances. Who has been loaned out may I ask? Lee Martin? Not hard to be consistent in League 1, consistently solid is not something you can call a team this far into a championship season. P.s you are meant to only use ps once, you seem a bit senile to me. Your own fans don''t even like you

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mike "]

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]''win by aDubious penalty'', hahaha. Granted, the penalty was dubious, minimal contact (still, nowhere near as ''dubious'' as a certain Mr. Holt being shot, may I mention). We had 2 shots saved off the line, an unbelievable amount of chances throughout the game. Played West Brom reserves off the park (still, not a bad side. Dorrans, Myhill, Tchoyi, Cox, Ibanex etc etc.).It takes time to build a consistently solid side, and I, for one, am still firmly behind Keane.Oh and by the way, I don''t think Arsenal are calling it the ''tin foil trophy'', do you?[/quote]

[/quote]Exactly.+ a dubious peno.So you couldnt even beat a Yo Yo clubs reserve team in open play ?!Chelski and Arsenal are going whip you with their Under 13''s ![/quote]West Brom reserves would probably win the Championship. And as CityAngel said in a previoius post, Premiership reserve teams should generally be able to play in the Prem, or else they wouldn''t be there. Edwards penalty may have been dubious, but you and me both failed to mention the stone wall penalty when Priskin was taken out by Myhill. Football is a brilliant game, you never know what will happen with Chelsea and Arsenal. You mock Arsenal''s kids, but the funny thing is, your star player against us in my eyes is one himself.(Yes City1st, I was there. You drip)

Aha, so the localderbys posting at 5.05pm when the binners were at home is not the localderbys who has a season ticket - or the localderbys who was on here very shortly after supposedly getting all the way home from the game at poorman road last night.

As to finance it does play a big part and and explains why you do not have a consistently solid side (ask a grown up, if necessary).

As to ps, I shall use as many as I like. If you don''t like it then I''m sure you can do what most City fans on here would like you to do !

ps thanks for letting me know that fellow City fans don''t like me, I wouldn''t have known unless you had told me (made it up)

ps why are you on a City website, don''t you have any friends ?

ps nice to see you read all of my posts (please refer to second part of above sentence)

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]

West Brom reserves would probably win the Championship. And as CityAngel said in a previoius post, Premiership reserve teams should generally be able to play in the Prem, or else they wouldn''t be there.

[/quote]

This is utter tripe! West Broms first team only came runners up last season! If you lot beat them they''d be more likely relegated than win the Championship! Next you''ll be saying Norwich are Champions League material because they thumped you and then you got lucky against WBA Res.

It''s nice for you to celebrate the 25th anniversary of losing one League Cup semi-final by getting to another one. How did you get on that time?

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]West Brom reserves would probably win the Championship. And as CityAngel said in a previoius post, Premiership reserve teams should generally be able to play in the Prem, or else they wouldn''t be there. Edwards penalty may have been dubious, but you and me both failed to mention the stone wall penalty when Priskin was taken out by Myhill. Football is a brilliant game, you never know what will happen with Chelsea and Arsenal. You mock Arsenal''s kids, but the funny thing is, your star player against us in my eyes is one himself.(Yes City1st, I was there. You drip)[/quote]Scrape the pig sh*t out of your ears Traaa''atar boi.When did I mock the Arsenal kids ?   I said they could steam roll either of us and after watching your defence thier Under 13''s could steam role you.When did Grant Holt play for Arsenal youth ?

[quote user="City1st"]Aha, so the localderbys posting at 5.05pm when the binners were at home is not the localderbys who has a season ticket - or the localderbys who was on here very shortly after supposedly getting all the way home from the game at poorman road last night.

As to finance it does play a big part and and explains why you do not have a consistently solid side (ask a grown up, if necessary).

As to ps, I shall use as many as I like. If you don''t like it then I''m sure you can do what most City fans on here would like you to do !

ps thanks for letting me know that fellow City fans don''t like me, I wouldn''t have known unless you had told me (made it up)

ps why are you on a City website, don''t you have any friends ?

ps nice to see you read all of my posts (please refer to second part of above sentence)[/quote]When was this 5:05pm when we were at home? Last time we were at home was Barnsley was it not? How the bloody hell would you remember that even if I was posting (when I can bet my life I wasn''t)? As to last night, I don''t live far from Portman Road although there was a bit of traffic, give me the times of the posts last night, I can assure you I was there. Been to every home game including Northampton and West Brom. When did I say I didn''t like you using ps? I was just saying it is generally only used once, senile.. That''s okay, glad I can help. On the City website for a bit of banter, the Town forums have turned to a bit of Keane love in, and the snow is pretty harsh right now. Pass the time before the Scousers game and the Ashes. The only reason I read your posts is due to how idiotic you make yourself look with your horribly in-depth knowledge of Town and your fetish for finances. By the way, selling your Car Park to make do? Doesn''t sound so good to me.

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]The only reason I read your posts is due to how idiotic you make yourself look with your horribly in-depth knowledge of Town and your fetish for finances. By the way, selling your Car Park to make do? Doesn''t sound so good to me.

[/quote]Is this the same carpark thats offlimits to all apart from permit holders ?Ie: Players, exec''s, guests and well to do''s ??Like us, Joe publics ever got near it !?!Go back to your bin gbh you paftic winker.

So no answer to why the thick binmen sing you''ve never won a thing, when in fact we have won the trophy you are now all excited about twice.

Interesting.

As for WBA reserves & the league, WBA if they had been desperate to win, they''d have played the nine players they rested that beat Everton. If I was a binman (thank god I''m not) I''d worry about the complete and utter lack of progress under Keane despite spending a small fortune. As we know all too well, Keane like Roeder with us, doesn''t know about anything other than sub-Premiership players that premiership sides no longer want. 7 defeats in 10, 6 loanees....hmmmm! Could it happen?

With Lambert he has consistantly bought great potential from the lower leagues that have the desire & spirit to succeed, Croft £250''000 (player of the year so far), Fox nominal fee, R Martin etc. When he does spend a little money, he gets in young talented players like Surman & his loanee''s have been a massive success (Barnett, Lansbury). But unlike Keanes signing his have to work as a team & work together.

Your appalling 7 defeats in 10 games is very similiar to Roeders record at City. That''s why you winning on Wednesday so pleased so many of us, it keeps Roy in the job. He''s fast becoming a norfolk legend LOL!

PS. 99% of people & press had Holt the hat trick hero as the MOTM. I''d have given it to Croft as he worked so hard, only because Holty did miss a number of the numerous chances, the worst defence I have seen in years, gave him.

Dont bother mike, you will prolly get a response like

" Les arl av a dysco lah lah lah lah "" Les arl beat urp ah bin lar lar lar "" Les arl av a dysco lah lah lah....oi me ole boi... waz tha nex un, i forgat tha wurds ?! "

"By the way, selling your Car Park to make do? Doesn''t sound so good to me."

Well I guess from a club that fleeces the Sally Army and sh*ts all over local businesses, raising money, reducing debt and having a financial plan doesn''t make much sense.

Did you read the report stating the money is there to strengthen the team. Pity Roy is moaning about not getting the backing..... the gap widens :o)

I think you are getting a little cocky over your league position. I saw some of the flouncing on here when you got thrashed 3-0 (by the team who we beat 3-0;)) The 1-0 victory pleased me aswell, thankyou for bringing it up, what a performance. Alot more confident about the league now, bring on Swansea, only a 6 point gap to bridge. I''m not suggesting anything but alot of you are setting yourselves up for a hard fall. Whereas we have nothing to lose, an exciting trip to Wembley to gain.I''m happier than you about Keane still being in the job, can''t be assed to watch another manager try to influence everything and start from scratch again, give Roy a chance and if we play the football we have seen we play at times he will have a very successful tenure at the club.Our defence was admittedly shocking, not suprising considering we have two left footed centre backs, a right back on debut and a left back who is a bit of a sqaure peg in a round hole.Sorry I can''t answer all of your questions, the attention is too much.

[quote user="Mike "]

"By the way, selling your Car Park to make do? Doesn''t sound so good to me."

Well I guess from a club that fleeces the Sally Army and sh*ts all over local businesses, raising money, reducing debt and having a financial plan doesn''t make much sense.

Did you read the report stating the money is there to strengthen the team. Pity Roy is moaning about not getting the backing..... the gap widens :o)

[/quote]Sorry for my second double post, but the gap is seriously widening, your biggest advantage ever? 6 points??!?!?!

Oh dear, I rather think I''ve got our resident farm hand rather rattled. I do hope he''s not going to kick some bin over or squirt tomoto sauce all over the place.

As to your reading of my posts that would be rather disturbing were it not you - who comes acrossed as rather disturbed. Which for suffolk is going some. A sad existence that has you ploughing through all the threads on another clubs forum just to find posts that you have already stated that you will disagree with. A very unhealthy obsession I would suggest. You are quite weird, aren''t you ?

Yes I can imagine that anyone who can actually grasp what is going on would appear to you as having in depth knowledge. But it''s nothing that is not readily available to all.

Odd how everying I have posted has been correct and proven to be true whereas the drivel spouted by you (and we have to presume they are not you), Portmanking, King Beano, Blue Mike and Factual blue has been so wide of the mark that anyone could be forgiven for thinking that suffolk was full of simpletons.

Selling the carpark is no great deal. It never played for the club so it won''t be missed. Unlike Walters who had to be sold. Our chief executive has stated that money will be available in January. Yours has said that you can''t afford the players contracts and Keane has said he doesn''t know who will have to be sold in January.

I shall depart now. I finish at six. I have a life beyond the internet, something you appear not to have.

Oh dear. Ploughing through threads? You sure bro.. Look how many posts I have in comparison to my time registered, I think you''ll find I am very rarely on this board, so you how you depict I have no life beyond the internet I will not know. If it wasn''t for people like you taking the bate and reducing someone to ''you have no life'' insults on a football forum. Funnily enough, I would be at football training right now if it wasn''t for the weather. It is actually quite funny how someone who I assume to be a fairly old person is trying to mock my social life. Oh yeah, you mentioned me trawling through your posts, you said how you knew I had no season ticket because your remember me posting from over a week ago, aswell as last night.Know when you''re beaten, rather than trying to take highground on a football forum about how often you go out.

[quote user="LocalDerbys"] If it wasn''t for people like you taking the bate and reducing someone to ''you have no life'' insults on a football forum. Funnily enough, I would be at football training right now if it wasn''t for the weather. It is actually quite funny how someone who I assume to be a fairly old person is trying to mock my social life. [/quote]Your Honor and Gentlemen of the Jury1) If your life is so amasing why waste time baiting rival fans on their home boards ? I mean... I can think of a zillion things I would do before I went on to TW@TD or w/e your sites called. You know, walk the dog, watch a movie with the Mrs, have a cheeky.......... anyways ! Given the mass of possibilities and the lame thing you decidedn to fill your time with it is concluded...2) You defend your lack of life by saying IF it was not snowing Id be at football training so why if you have a life, why defend the accusation that you dont have one ? Surely you would just ignore tha accusation rather than shout " Shields up Mr Worf "3) The old, switcharo.  Ie : When someones knocked your lack of a life your best retort is to then be ageist and claim that the person making the accusation is old therefore must have no social life as he / she is not " young , hip , with it " Well blud what can I say......... I will finish my case by quoting the defendent"Know when you''re beaten, rather than trying to take highground on a football forum about how often you go out."

BLOODY HELL !!! It''s him. This childish simpleton Mike is McMikeyG from Canary Corner. How easy is to recognise him given his stupid posts.Hey hey ! Let''s remind his famous quotes: - 15 loanees is the right model for football club (Norwich from 2007/08 season)- Rodent was a genius then (now Mickey boy ridicules him)- Strihavka is the best striker from Central Europe (even though he had never seen him in action- same unknown French midfielder from Hearts ----- same as above- Mickeyboy said he had a ....... missus.  Who the f**k is she to share her life with this simpleton?- he said he was old enough to enter any pubanyway Mickey boy we had also some  reserve players playing against WBA last night. You seem to obsessed with that issue that''s why I''m telling about it.I''m glad to have found you as you guarantee endless amusement. You sat quiet and frightened among coppers last Sunday and now you now yo become so noisy towards Town fans.Carry on little boy !

1) When have I ever claimed that my life is ''amasing''. If I was on here alot of the time I could accept your argument of ''the mass of possibilities'', but considering the fact I have been on this site probably 10 times since June, it''s a bit of a null argument. In fairness, although it is kind of baiting, it is also the possibilty of actually talking football rather than finances and so on, which is what we are all registered on our respective boards for is it now. There is some Nodge blokes who consistently post on TWTD, more posts than me I believe.2) Surely when accused wrongfully the thing you naturally do is defend yourself? Again, I''m not claiming I pull 5 birds every night, play semi-pro football and have a degree am I? Tbh, whenever I have posted on here City1st has been here to argue with me and he generally gets 1 up on me so I try to get back at him :L3) You''re probably right there

[quote user="City1st"]Oh dear, I rather think I''ve got our resident farm hand rather rattled. I do hope he''s not going to kick some bin over or squirt tomoto sauce all over the place.

As to your reading of my posts that would be rather disturbing were it not you - who comes acrossed as rather disturbed. Which for suffolk is going some. A sad existence that has you ploughing through all the threads on another clubs forum just to find posts that you have already stated that you will disagree with. A very unhealthy obsession I would suggest. You are quite weird, aren''t you ?

Yes I can imagine that anyone who can actually grasp what is going on would appear to you as having in depth knowledge. But it''s nothing that is not readily available to all.

Odd how everying I have posted has been correct and proven to be true whereas the drivel spouted by you (and we have to presume they are not you), Portmanking, King Beano, Blue Mike and Factual blue has been so wide of the mark that anyone could be forgiven for thinking that suffolk was full of simpletons.

Selling the carpark is no great deal. It never played for the club so it won''t be missed. Unlike Walters who had to be sold. Our chief executive has stated that money will be available in January. Yours has said that you can''t afford the players contracts and Keane has said he doesn''t know who will have to be sold in January.

I shall depart now. I finish at six. I have a life beyond the internet, something you appear not to have.[/quote]Life beyond the internet? Just you? That statement makes you more silly than you actually are. Anyway you''re from Norfolk so your obvious stupidity doesn''t surprise.  What is your life about? Studying Ipswich Town finances? or is your life ..... ''grubby little'' ?   (you seem to have forgotten these two words in your post)

Dear Doeman,

No idea what you are talking about and it''s really difficult telling you apart as you''re all so alike!

Hope your foot is better from kicking that bin LOL! Hope you didn''t get hit on thehead with that ripped up seat (you''ll be pleased to know that new bins / seats / toilets in place, all spanking brand new all paid for by your club).

Hope you enjoyed Sunday I did.....

Magnificent hat trick & your fans didn''t disappoint!

Love

Mike

PS. I''d drop the little hoolie approach, makes you look even more of a tit! :o)

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/toothlessrednecks-1.png[/IMG]

Too good looking Harry..... careful now or he''ll come round & smack your swing bin in!!!