Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Slaughter Of The Scum.

Has to be (like the Col Who away slaughter DVD) released by City now as a special edition collection disc.

Put me down for a few copies, ideal stocking fillers imo.[Y]

As in Spurs release a video every single time they win a European game or beat Arsenal and make themselves look stupid when they do.

Although yes, any money is good for City.

I agree with Wiz. No harm in milking it a bit and making a bit of cash for the club. I''d have one - primarily as a joke present for my ITFC supporting mate!

WBA, Birmingham and Blackpool do one for every game, even 6-0 hammerings to the big four....

...and they are only £4.99 each!

So knocking one up for our biggest win over our rivals is hardly milking it.

In fact I think Ipswich have not long put out the 5-0 on dvd and its a top seller.

About as appealing as that dodgy boxing match a week or so back

We beat a bunch of aged failures, callow youths and loanees - whoopee do !

If anything should be thrown into the melting pot it should be a few interviews taken before the game with the simple suffolk farmhands, maybe add the youtube clip of those young carrotcrunchers shouting threats at a police horse after the game - or even their heroic attack upon a waste bin.

entitle the DVD -

Binkickers - when bumpkins go mad

and I''m sure that would fill many an Xmas stocking

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Has to be (like the Col Who away slaughter DVD) released by City now as a special edition collection disc.

[/quote]LOL Wiz, was about to throw a pizza in the oven and have been debating on my evenings entertainment.... think I might go watch the game for a 3rd time on the ol sky player !

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I''d buy a few.  I recorded it on HD, am saving it for the next time I''m seriously pissed off about something.

I dont think its a bad idea to put  out a dvd of us thrashing the binnres 4-1. would sell well.Releasing a £10 dvd of the colchester game was embarrassing though.

Just watched the whole game again.You really miss some delightfull moments. Such as Danny Mill''s being put in his place a number of times as well as a personal fav, just as they went off air a Norwich fan is clearly counting on his fingers from 1-4 in the direction of ol Matty Holland ! :)

And the 4-1 thrashing, the fighting amongst yourselves & the beating up of a bin (ooooh sooooo hard) sums you lot up perfectly..... still laughing at you now :o)

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]Sums your club up really, what a highlight ;D[/quote]and 10,000 fans at home in a League Cup quarter final sums your club up. Pathetic.

There''s no shame what-so-ever about Arsenal in the semis my boy, trips to the Emirates and Stamford Bridge. No worries, you can always refer to the highlight of your club, a DVD deserving victory over your bigger neighbours.

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]There''s no shame what-so-ever about Arsenal in the semis my boy, trips to the Emirates and Stamford Bridge. No worries, you can always refer to the highlight of your club, a DVD deserving victory over your bigger neighbours.[/quote]i hope Ipswich do win the league cup. because it will Keep Keane in the job long enough to stuff everything up and take you down...enjoy beating arsenal and winning at Wembley.. im sure Rochdale will be in awe of you as they walk out in front of 6,000 fans at Portman road in League 1 next season...

"Bigger neighbours"

ha ha ha.... I know you''re a bit light headed beating WBA C, but bigger?

8''000 a game less in the league, only 11''300 for a quarter final, please!!!! You''re just making yourself look very daft!

Still, good news that it''s bought Keane some more time :o)

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]There''s no shame what-so-ever about Arsenal in the semis my boy, trips to the Emirates and Stamford Bridge. No worries, you can always refer to the highlight of your club, a DVD deserving victory over your bigger neighbours.
[/quote]

Indeed my boy, there is no shame whatsoever in trips to grounds like these, it''s a shame you haven''t had the chance for about a decade as you''ve been nowhere near that league....in fact you''re going in the wrong direction at the moment. Wait though, let me think......when was the last time you ever won a league? was it the early sixties? I mean, commentators say we''ve had a bad decade but we''ve still won two leagues. So the highlight of our club is winning performances, stylish football and most recently..........hammering you half-wits.

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]There''s no shame what-so-ever about Arsenal in the semis my boy, trips to the Emirates and Stamford Bridge. No worries, you can always refer to the highlight of your club, a DVD deserving victory over your bigger neighbours.
[/quote]

I enjoy raining on the parade of utter cocks like you sir, so you win by a dubious penalty against WBA youth and reserves (9 changes made to their team!) mega wow.

If it keeps Keane employed with you, may you go further in this now sadly, tin foil trophy.

''win by aDubious penalty'', hahaha. Granted, the penalty was dubious, minimal contact (still, nowhere near as ''dubious'' as a certain Mr. Holt being shot, may I mention). We had 2 shots saved off the line, an unbelievable amount of chances throughout the game. Played West Brom reserves off the park (still, not a bad side. Dorrans, Myhill, Tchoyi, Cox, Ibanex etc etc.).It takes time to build a consistently solid side, and I, for one, am still firmly behind Keane.Oh and by the way, I don''t think Arsenal are calling it the ''tin foil trophy'', do you?

Why are you still behind Keane?

What has he done, apart from sign some Sunderland rejects, have a season where you were more likely to get relegated than get promotion, seems to be messing up your ''wonder kid'' Whickham....And even if you managed to win the League Cup, that will come at the cost of any kind of decent position in the league, as your only decent results are in the cup....

And a few fans on a forum, wanting a DVD of a 4-1 win over you, means nothing, if that result had gone your way, i bet a few of your fans would have wanted the same....

And Arsenal...I think they will be happy just to win anything, hence for the first time ever, Wenger is actually playing a few first teamers in the League Cup....

Thankyou for the post, honestly. Sensible person for onceWell if I''m honest, sitting in your stadium when that cheeky chip made the net buldge, I felt like the man had done nothing but take the club backwards and deserved to be sacked. However, watching West Brom I felt like the team had been renewed, playing without the supposed fear and a great deal of young promise performing against some very good players. It was proper football, not the sh(tty long ball we have played so often recently. You could see the players wanted it; the senior players really took control and the youth played around them. The celebrations at the end were just symbolic of the desire we played with, similiar to Grant Holt''s performance against us. Whether the man is commited to a club he is bigger than, I don''t know. I do know I believe he can become a good manager given time and some bloody brains in the transfer window, perhaps an experience No.2. Admittedly, it has been generally abysmal since he took over, barring little spells. His transfer signings have been wierd to say the least, but one thing I think he''s done well is his handling of Wickham. Although slightly injury stricken this year, Keane is right in that he shouldn''t be looking to place all of our hopes on the lad. Coming on as a sub in multiple games he has looked like the player he should like that, quick, strong and posessing a bullet of a shot. He has done everything but score, which is why outsiders might take on the same view as yourself. The League Cup is a bit of fun and we''d obviously love a trip to Wembley, and dare I say it even a trophy. Deep down we know these competitions aren''t exactly prioritised by a whole load of clubs, but it is still a competition and something to look forward to and be proud of. Alot of us have given up on the League and to an extent, the Playoffs, so the Cup is one thing we can cling on to. The League still has a bloody long way to go though.DVD, okay fair enough :LArsenal are taking this pretty seriously, and I CANNOT wait.Btw, thanks for the sensible post!

"It takes time to build a consistently solid side"

Especially when you have to sell off players so many to balance the books

Have to bring in loanees that are only going to be temporary as you have not the money to bring in decent players

Players that were supposed to be part of this ''consistent solid side'' have then had to be loaned out as they are shite

Even those that remain have not been given contracts so they can easily walk in January through pre contract agreements - assuming that Evans hasn''t flogged them off first to balance the books

ps could you remind us how long it took for Lambert to " build a consistently solid side" .... in both League 1 and the Championship.

ps shame that being behind Keane doesn''t express itself in you actually going to games

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]Blah Blah Blah Connor Wickham, Blah Blah Blah Tractor, Blah Blah Blah Alan Brazil and Matty Holland Blah Blah Blah we beat up a bin Blah Blah Blah Arsenal are taking this pretty seriously, and I CANNOT wait.Btw, thanks for the sensible post![/quote]Yup im gonna get tickets as well as my family are gooners. Gonna sit in Portaloo Gooner end enjoying watching the Binners take a good trouncing from another passing team which will cut your hoofers in half.Now Norwich are a cut above Ipswich and Arsenal are a whole Class above both of us.Im gonna go for double figures after watching your defence against us