Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

Spurs Defender signing today

Following the signing of Charlton midfielder Graeme Stuart, Nigel Worthington revealed that he is close to agreeing a deal with Spurs for Defender Alan Bus.

Worthy - "I was impressed with A Bus''s play when Spurs faced Chelsea at the start of the season, he''s a big lad with a good engine who parked himself in front of the goal with great command of his own area"

Rick Waghorn will interview the player later today and then write three paragraphs on how the off-the field antics of our other rivals will save us from relegation.

Funny, yet i agree wih DD. Here we all are waiting to see if we sign a defender and you go and post summin like that! What were you thinkn??? 

If this is correct, where does this leave Shackell, MW stated he needed experienced players, Bun was not even in the squad at Carrow road last week for Spurs reserves:

I apologise, I heard it from a mates teacher who swears she saw Elvis down the chip shop last week and he knows Mark River''s gran who works in Asda.

On the Shackell front, I believe he didn''t play as he was suspended

[quote]If this is correct, where does this leave Shackell, MW stated he needed experienced players, Bun was not even in the squad at Carrow road last week for Spurs reserves:[/quote]

I believe you should read through the post again, slowly so you can take it all in. I think you will then notice that Mr Bus doesn''t exist, with it being a bit of a poor joke and all that Hope I haven''t embarrassed you