Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Derby update: East Midlands today

''As of what we know, the Forest and Derby fixtures are still on this weekend. Groundstaff confirm the turf is fine and perfectly playable, its just the paths they have to worry about. The weather looks like it might hinder the fixtures though, with sub zero temperatures set to continue. We will let you know any know if there are any changes as soon as possible''

Not much that we didn''t already know/assume there but living locally I will try and keep you all up to date with any news and weather conditions :)

Cheers for that EC, really hope it goes ahead mate I hate Saturdays without us playing......unless it''s Sunday and you beat the scum 4-1 of course.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Cheers for that EC, really hope it goes ahead mate I hate Saturdays without us playing......unless it''s Sunday and you beat the scum 4-1 of course.[/quote]Couldn''t agree more! [y] I''ve not even had my tickets for saturday delivered yet, not had post since Monday morning.. Guessing alot of people will be in the same position, so Norwich best get the re-prints done to take up there!

Here in Notts, the persistent snow seems to have dropped and thawing a bit which is a good sign. Still bitterly cold though, I will report back in the morning.

The office staff at Derby reckon they have been told that they are all on path-clearing duties tomorrow. Shovels have been issued.