Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

There's a lot to like about our club these days.

• Paul Lambert. The key figure.
  • The coaching and academy staff
  • The hard-nosed business approach adopted which enshrines solid ambition within a seven year business plan - what, why, where, when and how.
  • The NCFC board - it''s constitution and policies.
  • Chief Executive McNally. Top man. Everything the club does must be about football
  • Bowkett. Understands the Chairman''s role.
  • The capacity to strengthen the squad in January without the need to sell or ''break the bank.''
  • The Wynn-Jones''s. Letting the pro''s run the show and keeping quiet and in the background.
  • A squad of players who appear to be together, to care and give 100% each game.
  • A talismanic captain who plays on the edge

I''m sure many of you can add more.

And here''s wishing you all a Merry Xmas and our club a Successful New Year.

On to higher heights!

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]I shall add that I like the yellow of the current shirt.[:)][/quote]So do the bugs.......[/quote]As I look at the snow falling outside, warm days and summer bugs seem but a distant memory!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

• Paul Lambert. The key figure.

• The coaching and academy staff

• The hard-nosed business approach adopted which enshrines solid ambition within a seven year business plan - what, why, where, when and how.

• The NCFC board - it''s constitution and policies.

• Chief Executive McNally. Top man. Everything the club does must be about football

• Bowkett. Understands the Chairman''s role.

• The capacity to strengthen the squad in January without the need to sell or ''break the bank.''

• The Wynn-Jones''s. Letting the pro''s run the show and keeping quiet and in the background.

• A squad of players who appear to be together, to care and give 100% each game.

• A talismanic captain who plays on the edge

I''m sure many of you can add more.

I''ll drink to that BBB.

On to higher heights!

OTBC

[/quote]

I agree with all this but am I the only one that cringed, yet again, at the Delia interview before the binner game?

In between all the ''you knows'' the poor interviewer was trying to bring out some sort of football fan comment but all to no avail!

Once again Delia failed to mention Lambert or indeed any credit about the great step forward in the last 12 months. Maybe dreaming of her favourites like Gunn and Grant!

Everything that McNasty, Bowkett Lambert et al have done for the performance and image of this football club in these 12 months, can be destroyed for the media by a 30 second interview with her. There is no doubt she is a genune and brilliant yella but please Delia when asked to do an interview just say no.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

On to higher heights!

OTBC

[/quote]

And to you Bly, as you rightly say we have  a lot to be thankful for right now.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I agree with all this but am I the only one that cringed, yet again, at the Delia interview before the binner game? In between all the ''you knows'' the poor interviewer was trying to bring out some sort of football fan comment but all to no avail! Once again Delia failed to mention Lambert or indeed any credit about the great step forward in the last 12 months. Maybe dreaming of her favourites like Gunn and Grant! Everything that McNasty, Bowkett Lambert et al have done for the performance and image of this football club in these 12 months, can be destroyed for the media by a 30 second interview with her. There is no doubt she is a genune and brilliant yella but please Delia when asked to do an interview just say no.[/quote]

Oh dear I missed that.

Seems I may have spoken too soon?

Although we''ll probably be OK though so long as Bowkett, McNally and Lambert are in place.

Several clubs have been successful with dotty or awkward owners. So I guess  we should all just cross our fingers and hope for the best.

But of course if Peter Cullum decided to get serious we''d be better off with that upgrade from a hardnosed troika to a hardnosed quartet!

OTBC