Sign in to follow this  
morty

Get well soon...

confirms he''s permantly crooked sadly. Had problems all his career, it wasn''t the worst of tackles on him, unfortunately his knees are weak.

Must be hard for the player with undoubted potential but you can add him to thre louis-jean list with zak whitbread.

I Fu@@in knew it! I said on a thread last week that we wouldn''t see anything of Surman and that he strikes me as the kind of player who''s always injured.

Its gone exactly how i said, we see him for a couple of games then he''s injured for 6 weeks. I guarantee he''ll be back in January, play 2 games then be out again. He''s just that sort of player. We''ve bought a dud here.

[quote user="Bovril"]confirms he''s permantly crooked sadly. Had problems all his career, it wasn''t the worst of tackles on him, unfortunately his knees are weak. Must be hard for the player with undoubted potential but you can add him to thre louis-jean list with zak whitbread.[/quote]

To be fair to him it was a pretty solid tackle from behind that followed through to do the damage, on top of him just returning from a bad injury. I would not mark him down as injury prone just yet.

I feared this. Although he magaged to play on for a time, he was clearly not mopving easily.

It''s a blow for him and ait''s a blow for the side. His gifts are different to the those of Lansbury and Hooly, and I was look9ing to the three of them to make us some goals.

Get well soon!

How do you work out the permanently injured thing?

He had 4 seasons in a row before joining Wolves playing 30+ games, which is a decent ammount

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How do you work out the permanently injured thing? He had 4 seasons in a row before joining Wolves playing 30+ games, which is a decent ammount[/quote]

Thanks for that as it balances things up rather doesn''t it. There seems to be a bit of bandwagon jumping going on here.

I assume that this will herald a return to the diamond formation and Hoolahan now as Surman was key to providing the balance needed to operate to 4-4-2 that Lambert had played in the last couple of games, unless either McNamee is brought on the left or Smith right and Lansbury left??

the good thing is that we do still have a couple of options in this department, the month loan of Lansbury now looking especially timely.

I had a thought, that when Forrest signed Ramsey on loan, a day or two after we got Lansbury, that we would almost be defiantly keeping him for the rest of the season, otherwise we could have singed Ramsey....

Lansbury''s loan runs out Dec 20th so hopefully we can extend it, but is it only 28 days at a time for emergency loans??

Bad news to the undoubted ace in our pack!, hurry back Andrew we need you to crash this promotion party!

Amzing how some people are listing him with MLJ as always injured, where do you get these FACTS from? because other than this season that is simply not the case.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yeah...so don''t think we would be able to extend it again until 1st Jan?[/quote]

Lets hope that Crofts and Wes stay fit then.

[quote user="Bovril"]confirms he''s permantly crooked sadly. Had problems all his career, it wasn''t the worst of tackles on him, unfortunately his knees are weak.

Must be hard for the player with undoubted potential but you can add him to thre louis-jean list with zak whitbread.[/quote]Sorry but whats the point in making stuff up? Trying to sound convincing, dont like Surman, just simply a pessimist? How does two different injuries confirm his permanently crooked? And any basic research shows he hasnt had problems all his career, quite the opposite actually. Surman himself said in an interview after the Leeds game it was his first serious injury.Maybe he will become another injury prone player but its certainly not confirmed in any way at the moment. A great player and a big loss imo.

Clever respose Wiz, a lot of thought would have gone into that. I would wish you a "get well soon" too but its obvious you are permanently brain damaged!

Not good losing someone out of our squad whos only just came back from injury! 

Have to say I''m concerned that Surman may turn out to be an expensive bad buy. The guy can play but hes a little lightweight on the pitch and gets injured a lot. He hardly played for Wolves last season as well so its been a while since hes hada long run of games!