Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Derby v NCFC match chat thread

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Can''t say I''ve studied him as closely as you YC!
[/quote]

You''ve probably been looking right across the top of his head. [:)]

we need another goal. im watching it on the net and Derby are there for the taking.... if we dont kill them off we have ourselves to blame

this commentator is a derby fan.. its quite funny.. he has called Chris Martin Grant Holt and Andrew Crofts Chris martin!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I''m sorry, but that''s another dumb move by Holt. Does that now give him enough yellows to miss a match or two?[/quote]agreed. brilliant player as he is he isn''t gifted in the brains department

Done it!! Well done lads.Cacking it for most of the second half. Cheers for the links as well guys,nice one[:D][Y]

So we can play against 11!

That second half was what I guess we call ''a lesson in grafting''.

Don''t know what that male lino was all about. Made some terrible decisions in Derby''s favour. Still got the win though.

Great result[:)]- not many teams will come away from Derby with anything this season.A real credit to the positiveness that PL has broght to the team- the dark, dark days when we went away from home with no expectation of getting anything seem (thankfully) soooo distant.

They just showed the goals and near-misses on Final Score on BBC1. Ruddy''s close-range save was impressive.

Snowy the cat never had a moments doubt and slept peacefully through the entire second half.Unlike me, who spent the last 5 minutes under the bed.

Terrific performance by the team.  Time to relax now and get organised for a fine pint in the fine city this evening....

[quote user="Herman "]Agreed Yankee,daft by Holt.[/quote]

given how obvious that yellow was you have to ask was it delibrate??, if were honest this yellow was going to come at some point, I''d rather have him away at Coventry than at home to Portsmouth...hopefully we still have enough to win that match?

[quote user="ricardo"]Snowy the cat never had a moments doubt and slept peacefully through the entire second half.Unlike me, who spent the last 5 minutes under the bed.[/quote]I couldn''t make it that far - I was paralysed with fear! Fortunately the players don''t do that anymore - a couple of seasons ago we''d have lost that game.Two points:Did Holt get booked deliberately?Can we sign Kris Commons please? Pretty, pretty please ....

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Herman "]Agreed Yankee,daft by Holt.[/quote]

given how obvious that yellow was you have to ask was it delibrate??, if were honest this yellow was going to come at some point, I''d rather have him away at Coventry than at home to Portsmouth...hopefully we still have enough to win that match?

[/quote]

Actually,very good point,he has previous.I take it his ban will start straight away then?