Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Derby v NCFC match chat thread

[quote user="Gingerpele"]The commentator for Final score at the game, said it was Holt....He should be sacked :P[/quote]

lol because they look similar I guess, NOT hahahaha

Crazy game by the sounds of the commentary. Playing Fox in the holding role means there won''t be many tackles going in infront of our back four. Let''s hope we can out-score them!

Best players so far are Lansbury (should have scored two already), Fox and R Martin. Ward looks a bit shakey, Ruddy has pulled off a coupple of good saves. Our biggest problem at the minute is giving away possession cheaply but our midfield is winning it for us.

Impressive stuff. Sounds like a very open game though. More goals to come if it stays like this. Lambert isn''t really one for shutting up shop, is he.

Fantastic! Up until Derby''s goal, it really was like watching Brazil!Central defenders too easily turned by tricky players though. And what''s up with Wes? He looks extremely lightweight today. Seems odd, because I thought he''d toughened up his act a lot this season.OTBC!!!

Up to 4th as it stands... 4 points clear of 7th and just 3 points off the top 2!I think we''ll need a couple more goals in the second half, can''t see it staying 1-2.

Short referee and lady linesman.....real men must be in short supply in Norfolk.[:D]

Regardless of the result today it''s another great performance by norwich.