Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Ips vs Swansea live on Sky...

Got that from the moose did you? [:)]It shocking! Cant be more than 14,000 there and you could hear a pin drop!

Silly Binners, they are probably just late having all been distracted by a very full wheelie bin outside the, ahem...''Ground''

[quote user="SitTee"]Got that from the moose did you? [:)]

It shocking! Cant be more than 14,000 there and you could hear a pin drop!
[/quote]

fair cop !, Can''t really claim that one, can be adapted to any club/colour but originally attributed to Middesborough/red.

You can hear every word the players and managers are saying! Plus you can hear somebodies phone ringing every so often! Truelly pathetic support. Come on Swansea!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]3-1 !!!!!.  and I thought D''urso was supposed to be a scum fan !!??[/quote]Essex boy isn''t he?

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Andy D''Urso - I love him! If Swansea are top 3 material, we have nothing to worry about[/quote]Agreed

[quote user="Making Plans"]BBC website says Swansea had 69% of the possesion. Away from home, that''s almost declaration territory[/quote]

If My memory serves me right we beat them 2-0 but they probably had the same amount of possesion in fact I couldn''t believe we didn''t bring a second ball out in the second half so we could have a kick.