Sign in to follow this  
Cambridge yellow

Who's better than Lambert ? Well it's McNasty of course

First off a hello as it''s my first post.

Drinks behind the bar if you want.

I''ve watched this forum from afar for many years and not bothered to post but thought , after the statement on financial  affairs this week , i’d put a few votes in the way of McNally. Thank the lord for him.He really has done more for this club than any one i can think of by his tough choices and his idea’s of pushing the club forward. He didn’t muck about with Gunn.He chose Lambert and knew he had to pay a fair ol wedge in costs to get him.He’s not shied away from upping  the prices and the reasons why  and of course he really has put the football first .

Lambert has sorted the team out but by god has Mcnally sorted the club out.

OTBC  

He defiantly knows how to run a football club, and i would think he''s just as likely to get taken away from us as Lambert is.I really don''t know how Doncaster and co, got it all wrong. Since he left, we have probably had less income than we had in any individual year since gaining promotion to the Premiership, yet we seem to have spent that money much more wisely, and McNally seems to know how to push up income without too much upset! [:D]

"I really don''t know how Doncaster and co, got it all wrong. Since he left, we have probably had less income than we had in any individual year"

Were those individual years that we had more income, under Doncaster and co by any chance ?

I''ve a feeling McNally will be around a fair while as you dont see many head sheds upping and going like managers do. As for Pl.......... well i''ve seen many a post on here talking about how long he''ll be here. Lets just make the most of him whilst his here eh.

Does make you wonder what he would have done , or even what Worthy would have done should McNally had been in charge back in the prem days.