Sign in to follow this  
I hate 1p5wich

im upset

i have just been band from twtd web site lol only asked who was going to the street party outside portaloo road on april the 21st when agent roy job is done & over 2000 peple will be dancing in the street

Kinda amusing tbh, fair game really. As long as you dont go acting like a fool and insulting people on there im all for a little bit of banter.For me the main concern is that when we go to Portaloo we conduct ourselves off the pitch in a gentlemanly manner. I will be disgusted to see any of our kiddies smashing up bins or similar stupidity and will happily report them to club and police.Enjoy the game of football, do act like a c0ck and tarnish the rest of us with your stupidty  :)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Kinda amusing tbh, fair game really. As long as you dont go acting like a fool and insulting people on there im all for a little bit of banter.

For me the main concern is that when we go to Portaloo we conduct ourselves off the pitch in a gentlemanly manner. I will be disgusted to see any of our kiddies smashing up bins or similar stupidity and will happily report them to club and police.
Enjoy the game of football, do act like a c0ck and tarnish the rest of us with your stupidty  :)
[/quote]

No need to worry about that, we''re all members of the RSPB now. Thats the Royal Society for the Protection of Bins!

[quote user="i 8 roy keane "]i have just been band from twtd web site lol only asked who was going to the street party outside portaloo road on april the 21st when agent roy job is done & over 2000 peple will be dancing in the street[/quote]

If they invaded this site after we''d lost a few games to take the pisss they would get banned too I suspect.

Bit surprised to get back from Derby to see about 6 Ipswich threads started tonight, doesn''t anyone want to talk about our fine win or us being 4th in the league?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="i 8 roy keane "]i have just been band from twtd web site lol only asked who was going to the street party outside portaloo road on april the 21st when agent roy job is done & over 2000 peple will be dancing in the street[/quote]

If they invaded this site after we''d lost a few games to take the pisss they would get banned too I suspect.

Bit surprised to get back from Derby to see about 6 Ipswich threads started tonight, doesn''t anyone want to talk about our fine win or us being 4th in the league?

[/quote]No, it seems like its more important to hate Ipswich than support Norwich nowadays.......

You''d think they''d be too busy arguing amongst themselves and doing other things on matchdays (other than actually go S cum games) to worry about some Budgies (what they call us!) on their form! 

Given the abuse & the rubbish they threw at us when we went down, they deserve everything that they get! If you can''t take it, don''t dish it out!

City up to 4th, beating a team unbeaten in 6 at home, 9 points ahead of Roys expensive flops, the team that seemingly were destined for the premier league in two season & Champions league in 5? Don''t forget the small club North of here quote..... I hope they disappear into the wastelands of Div One never to recover....

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Ironically crap performances spark more threads.  As we haven''t been crap for a while, we have to talk about how crap Ipswich is instead. Weird intut?

[quote user="Mike "]

Given the abuse & the rubbish they threw at us when we went down, they deserve everything that they get! If you can''t take it, don''t dish it out!

City up to 4th, beating a team unbeaten in 6 at home, 9 points ahead of Roys expensive flops, the team that seemingly were destined for the premier league in two season & Champions league in 5? Don''t forget the small club North of here quote..... I hope they disappear into the wastelands of Div One never to recover....

[/quote]

Here, here!! What is good for the goose and all that lol

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]No, it seems like its more important to hate Ipswich than support Norwich nowadays.......[/quote]Did you actually get into a University?!?! [:s]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]No, it seems like its more important to hate Ipswich than support Norwich nowadays.......[/quote]If you want to talk about that, nobody''s stopping you from starting a thread.