Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Tudur Jones

I didn''t buy a programme, and only heard the last of the City team announced and I was sure I heard his name read out, but sort of ignored it as I was sure he was still out on loan. When he came on everyone around me was flicking through their programme trying to find out who this new no 30 was as he wasn''t listed in the squad.

... no offence guys, hope the OP was on a wind up ( although his other posts today say otherwise ! )This guy was one of the Gunny signings who has done naff all, hes been on loan down at Yeovil the whole season, alegedly cost us quater of a million as well :(

[quote user="city till i die"]who is this guy?? where did we find him!!

he is a must to start the next game!![/quoteyawn..attention seeker

Waste of bloody money this bloke is. He had been injured pretty much constantly for three years and yet gunny thought it would be a good idea to pay £250,000 for him I diddnt realise he was back from yeovil tbh.

nexus you are a bit off a C0CK tonight!!

i was just pointing out the fact that nobody on here knew he was back with us!!and was a surprise to me and clearly a few others!!

and if he is that bad.Why the f**k is lambert got him 1 sitting on are bench and 2 why is he giving him a run out, when there were others that could do his job, for all off 3 mins.

He has never gotten much game time for us, and i must admit i don''t know how well he has done out on loan, but in the short times i have seen him play, he looks like he could be useful. Not sure if he would be Championship standard or not though, but i would imagine he has a way to go to get in the starting line up!!

[quote user="city till i die"]nexus you are a bit off a C0CK tonight!!

i was just pointing out the fact that nobody on here knew he was back with us!!and was a surprise to me and clearly a few others!!

and if he is that bad.Why the f**k is lambert got him 1 sitting on are bench and 2 why is he giving him a run out, when there were others that could do his job, for all off 3 mins.[/quote]sorry you feel that way, figure Lambo sent him on to get some confidence and waste a bit of time !

I saw the subs on the scoreboard before the game, and I was 99% sure that the name wasn''t Owain Tudor Jones. When he came on I just assumed it was some academy guy I''d never heard of.

Bottom line is he hasn''t played, but he isn''t good enough. Compare his all round game to Fox, Crofts, Lansbury, who can all tackle and pass insanely well.