Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

TWTD message board

Quite an interesting read after their 3-1 defeat yesterday......Most of them seem resigned to their fate, at least while dear old Roy stays in charge, so much so that there''s hardly any ''effing and blindin'' that you would expect from Leeds fans on WACCOE after a home defeat. Despite their allegiance most of them on there seem a pretty ordinary lot probably because, like us, they''re not a '' big city '' club who consider it a God-given right to be in the Premiership every year.A few are admitting they they like Paul Lambert and the way he''s moulded a good team together on limited resources.That feels good. There''s even one or two that are saying they like the Canaries !!A bit beyond the realms of sanity to put that in print but right now there''ve been worse times to be a City fan......

Graham if all you have to do on a Sunday morning is read an Ipswich messageboard i think you really should get out more.[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Graham if all you have to do on a Sunday morning is read an Ipswich messageboard i think you really should get out more.[:D][/quote]Shame on you Tilly.As ex-uniform I''d have thought you above most others would be wanting to be feel the vibes on the streets......

They''re also discussing the merits of having goal music at Portman Road.

With Rory Fallon coming in, I personally can''t see why such a topic needs discussing...