Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

Binners implode at all levels :)

Saw this on TW@TD made me smirk

Fans fighting between themselves today!! by SchancheITFC on 17:50 - Dec 4 with 172 views First Reply
Guess

it was basically only season ticket holders today so had all the

regulars sat around us as usual, never really seen this before in all

the years I''ve been following Town. Lower Greene King, fans basically

shouting at each other after a vocal difference of opinion with the

stewards having to defuse it. Town fans are embarrassing enough

without openly arguing in front of the away fans. Bad times.
71 forum posts1 news comments0 match reports0 blogs0 polls

He will be gone by the end of the week. They I think that they didn''t want to sack post Norwich game as it would be too humilating for them. Long may it continue.

[quote user="city till i die"]who cares??? whats the fascination with them?? this is like last season with colchester and leeds all over again!! move on people[/quote]

Because they, unlike Leeds and Colchester, are our rivals who I for one take pleasurein seeing them fu ck up as I''m sure they do to us.

[quote user="city till i die"]who cares???

whats the fascination with them?? this is like last season with colchester and leeds all over again!!

move on people[/quote]Do you support Norwich or are you just a guy that likes a bit of football and walks past Carrow road on a sunday morning after listening to that bloke Nigel on the radio between 3 and 6pm ?

As your blatently a little bit on the thick side I will explain :Ipswich are scum and our sworn rivals, thier misfortune is our victory. Watching them fail is a 2nd joy to us Norwich fans.Leeds, frankly we have sparked a mini rivalry with them over the last few years, something I see as pretty healthy because Leeds are scummy.Colchester.... who are they ? Lost here.. sounds like a pub team !

Nexus, if Ipswich failing is your 2nd joy, then thats your problem, but i think its a bit wired really...Yes their are rivals, but i don''t really care what their doing when were not playing them.....

I agree with what your saying!!

But we have played them, i couldn''t give a shite about them now, and what they do next!!

rivalry over an internet chat room is pathetic

The farmhands attacking each other gives a whole new meaning to the phrase binners kicking bins

"why carry on"

Oh yes, silly old us. Thinking that the rivalry was a continuous thing not a time limited behaviour related to derby games.

Perhaps you could tell us all how long the piss taking is permitted after a game. Does it all have to come down like the decs at Xmas after a set number of days ............. or a more important question - why you bothered to read the post ?

whats the fascination with them?? this is like last season with colchester and leeds all over again!!

move on people[/quote]Hmm, I''m guessing you''re a young ''un.I think you need to learn a bit more what a like this rivalry is all about. Go to a few more derbys, perhaps a couple at Portman Road.

HHMMM well i guess your wrong than......

i have been to portman road a few times does that make me more of a fan?? i understand rivalry with your friend, neighbour or work colleague but to post none stop dribble on here a week after it happened. I dont get.

maybe some people around here need to grow some and actually go say the things they do to a Ipswich Fan...........no didnt think so, your all so big hiding behind your key boards!!!

[quote user="city till i die"]HHMMM well i guess your wrong than......

i have been to portman road a few times does that make me more of a fan?? i understand rivalry with your friend, neighbour or work colleague but to post none stop dribble on here a week after it happened. I dont get.

maybe some people around here need to grow some and actually go say the things they do to a Ipswich Fan...........no didnt think so, your all so big hiding behind your key boards!!![/quote].... Huh?''Banter'' and ''things we do to a Ipswich Fan'' sound like two awfully different things.

[quote user="city till i die"]I agree with what your saying!!

But we have played them, i couldn''t give a shite about them now, and what they do next!!

rivalry over an internet chat room is pathetic[/quote]Its always healthy to see football from another perspective, especially when its your rivals. The joy of the internet forum is the fact you can have that "fly on the wall" effect in that you can listen in on the pub chat about their last game and see what they think. If you want you can even coment on it. I prefer to read and chuckle than wind them up, I will do that to friends and colleages IRL. You can bet a binner is reading this right now even, and probably thinking, "oh crap we really are having a dire season !" If the role was reveresed you can bet some of their fans would be loving us in the mire ( as they reminded us when we were relegated )I appreciate that a couple of you might be to young to actually understand or appreciate the rivalry and I look forwards to you maturing. The passion of football is your team winning and your rivals losing. People talk about being a true or real fan and I think thats quite a farce, everyone loves thier team, however i find it odd that Norwich fans dont find it funny that Ipswich lost again this week and the fact thier fans are even impoding !??Again, you must either be young or not a true fan ;)I suggest you head off and google "Norwich Ipswich rivalry" Football rivalry isnt all about being hard like Frodo Baggins and beating up on opposition fans, I think the younger fan who thinks they are a hooligan kinda lose the true perspective of the word rivalry.If you have seen that video of the Binners beating on the bin you will know what I mean. Regardless of it being Ippo fans and that being our bin I would have felt sad to see Arsenal fans beating on a Tottenham bin.And if I saw Norwich fans acting like morons at away (or home ) games Id be happy to point them out to the old bill.

[quote user="city till i die"]HHMMM well i guess your wrong than......

maybe some people around here need to grow some and actually go say the things they do to a Ipswich Fan...........no didnt think so, your all so big hiding behind your key boards!!![/quote]See City1st''s post above.

I''m sure they will bounce back one day but hopefully not until they have enjoyed a season in League 1.After all, it was the best thing that could have happened to us wasn''t it.

I am absolutely loving seeing the scum falter! Yes, obviously, Norwich winning is the only thing I want to happen every match, but having our little Brother''s falling fast is quality! People are moaning about talking about last weeks win, and yet will still happily talk about what happened at Munich, which was a fantastic result also. Be proud of what City do, don''t just forget about it. Remember it was the last time we will be seeing the scum at Carrow Road in a while ;)

(John) Ruddy hell!

If a Norwich fan enjoys watching the S cum struggle fair enough let them get on with it!

I certainly do!

Yes how we do is more important but wanting the S cum to lose is all part of the fun!

I''ve been to more derby games than i care to remember, some alot better than others . Unfortunatly it''s been bred into me over these games to just dislike them more and more. it''s the first result i look after ours of course. I suppose my age means i''ve seen the more basic side of the game before the big tv money and prawn sarnies came along  !

[quote user="city till i die"]I agree with what your saying!! But we have played them, i couldn''t give a shite about them now, and what they do next!! rivalry over an internet chat room is pathetic[/quote]

Clearly you know f*** all about football rivalry.  It doesn''t end with one match. we hate the scum all year round, and their misfortune is fantastic!!!!

whats the fascination with them?[/quote]Our arch-rivals... I care.  And I am thoroughly enjoying their difficulties.  I wonder if there''s any chance of some "Roy Keane is a Football Genius" t-shirts, of the sort they had made for Bryan Gunn?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what was the attendance yesterday?

Will they struggle to get 10,000 by the end of the season?
[/quote]

They got 16000 odd yesterday LOL! I had a look and our lowest crowd has been 23852 and their highest is 22599.And they think they''re pride of Anglia?!?!

It should be remembered that the paupers count all season ticket holders as attending the game (as do many clubs). Looking at the crowd yesterday it did seem less than half full - which oddly enough would be the figure I said in august.

The figure that had our resident binkicker king binne/two derbies shrieking in outrage. I''ve no idea how the poor fella is reacting to my other claims that his impoverished club would soon be back to their deserved relegation battle or the lack of funds would leave Keane with a threadbare squad barely able to compete.

So better that I don''t suggest that players may have to leave in January to balance the books or that one or two might sign pre contract agreements to move elsewhere - otherwise no bin will be safe from the upset of our simple rustic neighbours as they squeak about how it''s all so unfair for the ''mighty town''.

boo hoo hoo, poor old binkickers

How does a thread about Ipswich fans bickering amongst themselves descend into Norwich fans bickering amongst themselves?

Anyhoo.... More parallels to our season of relegation for the Blue Filth. Their defending was absolutely woeful against Swansea as well; I really do think they''re in trouble this season

I never feel more like singing the bluesWhen Norwich win and Ipswich loseOh NorwichYou''ve got me singing the blues[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/bec3gn5-1.gif[/IMG]

Its amusing to see because it is tahn.

However pre lambert we were in exactly the same position and had been for several seasons - so many inter fan arguments in barclay and snake pits or have you all forgotten that? Look at the thread on Hux interview of of worthy and explain the difference?