Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Graham Stuart - use this thread to comment!

I''d like an attacking 6 of:

Jonson         Francis           Stuart           Brennan

Ashton                   Huckerby

But what I think we''ll get:

Jonson                Francis                Stuart

Huckerby

Ashton           McKenzie

Both look decent though, good signing Mr Worthington

As i said on an earlier thread a very good signing , he may not be blessed with pace an silky skills but you know what you get with him and that is reliabilty with a good work engine, and a great passer with an eye for goal along with a wealth of experience and lets remember that it''s only short term so no selling the club down the river .

One thing that occurs to me is that he''s potentially playing for a contract here for next season and, if he likes it here, what better incentive is there for him to bust a gut for the cause right from the off?  I''ve listened to his interviews on Canariesworld and Sky and he sounds a pretty intelligent guy too, with just the sort of experience that could well be crucial in the tricky three-and-a-bit months ahead.  Seems on the surface to have been a shrewd move by Worthy.  Let''s hope this turns out to be the case.

[quote]I''m not pleased. A 34 yr old has been. I could be wrong, but its not like we''ve signed a 34 yr old who was an absolutely top player. He was nothing more than run-of-the-mill/fairly good in his prime. ...[/quote]

I don''t think many midfielder (outside the top 5 teams) would replace Murphy and Holland in a midfielder, Stuart has always been a grafter who has the experience that non of our midfielders has.

We have 14 battles ahead to win the war we need leaders, Worthy''s just bought one.

Once again well done Nigel. ( how good a coup is Ashton?)

If only we had "another spare" £8 million we could have solved both problems with the Forest duo.