Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

What is that song?

Hi guys, just back from the game, great result and fantastic support! Sang throughout and including a few deafening renditions of EI EI EIO! 2,500+ for a longish journey and in this weather is terrific, put the Derby fans to shame.

I was just wondering, a few lads at the back today were singing some song today, it goes to the Wes (nananananan) tune and had something like ''and we''re serious'' at the end? Anyone tell me what it is, I was trying to join in but ended up embarrassing myself-had no idea what they were saying!

Great day out today, and some people may think this is a bit of an exaggeration but one of my favorite ever performance!

BEST BIT: Pre match, by the bar under our stand we were watching the scum game and saw Swansea''s third goal, amazing scenes! ''Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning'' ''Keano''s fucked it up fucked it up'' were just a few of the chants that led the Canary fans to be dancing around like we had won the league! Great scenes.

Fantastic day out, cheers Lambert, Culverhouse, the players for a fantastic team and tactical performance. And, of course the fans that added to a great day.

P.S I will post some videos of the atmosphere later :)

OTBC!

It might have been that St Pauli song that I heard being song to the top right hand side of our end but it didnt really catch on,

Didnt get into the ground until kick off so missed the scenes from the Ipswich game but it was great standing for 90mins and really backing the team.

I know the St Paulli song, maybe we added a bit extra I think it was something like were going up and were serious! I''ve got a vid with some of it on, so i''ll try and find out! Great day out, glad you enjoyed it mate :) Where abouts in Notts are you?

Glad you had so much fun, cheering for a team that went 3 points clear of us, Brilliant, Well done!

As for the song, I heard it but couldnt make it out!

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Hi guys, just back from the game, great result and fantastic support! Sang throughout and including a few deafening renditions of EI EI EIO! 2,500+ for a longish journey and in this weather is terrific, put the Derby fans to shame.

I was just wondering, a few lads at the back today were singing some song today, it goes to the Wes (nananananan) tune and had something like ''and we''re serious'' at the end? Anyone tell me what it is, I was trying to join in but ended up embarrassing myself-had no idea what they were saying!

Great day out today, and some people may think this is a bit of an exaggeration but one of my favorite ever performance!

BEST BIT: Pre match, by the bar under our stand we were watching the scum game and saw Swansea''s third goal, amazing scenes! ''Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning'' ''Keano''s fucked it up fucked it up'' were just a few of the chants that led the Canary fans to be dancing around like we had won the league! Great scenes.

Fantastic day out, cheers Lambert, Culverhouse, the players for a fantastic team and tactical performance. And, of course the fans that added to a great day.

P.S I will post some videos of the atmosphere later :)

OTBC![/quote]

Me and my mate made it up! here it goes..... you need to sing in iggy pop style. i am a passenger!"WE ARE THE CITY BOYS,AND WERE LOUD AND WE PROUD, WE ARE THE MOST LOYALIST SUPPORTERS AROUND,WE SH.!T ON THE C@NTS FROM IPSWICH TOWN, SINGING...LA LA LA LAAAAAL LA"

Could give you the serious one, but not appropriate for this page! http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=480404941544&comments   just add scummer! for ipswich fans!

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Hi guys, just back from the game, great result and fantastic support! Sang throughout and including a few deafening renditions of EI EI EIO! 2,500+ for a longish journey and in this weather is terrific, put the Derby fans to shame. I was just wondering, a few lads at the back today were singing some song today, it goes to the Wes (nananananan) tune and had something like ''and we''re serious'' at the end? Anyone tell me what it is, I was trying to join in but ended up embarrassing myself-had no idea what they were saying! Great day out today, and some people may think this is a bit of an exaggeration but one of my favorite ever performance! BEST BIT: Pre match, by the bar under our stand we were watching the scum game and saw Swansea''s third goal, amazing scenes! ''Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning'' ''Keano''s fucked it up fucked it up'' were just a few of the chants that led the Canary fans to be dancing around like we had won the league! Great scenes. Fantastic day out, cheers Lambert, Culverhouse, the players for a fantastic team and tactical performance. And, of course the fans that added to a great day. P.S I will post some videos of the atmosphere later :) OTBC![/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tVKRZsk-A&playnext=1&list=PLD0EE1D1054A9728C&index=8
I think this is the ''''I hope it''s serious song''''. Not sure what words we put in instead though.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Excited Canary"]Hi guys, just back from the game, great result and fantastic support! Sang throughout and including a few deafening renditions of EI EI EIO! 2,500+ for a longish journey and in this weather is terrific, put the Derby fans to shame. I was just wondering, a few lads at the back today were singing some song today, it goes to the Wes (nananananan) tune and had something like ''and we''re serious'' at the end? Anyone tell me what it is, I was trying to join in but ended up embarrassing myself-had no idea what they were saying! Great day out today, and some people may think this is a bit of an exaggeration but one of my favorite ever performance! BEST BIT: Pre match, by the bar under our stand we were watching the scum game and saw Swansea''s third goal, amazing scenes! ''Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning'' ''Keano''s fucked it up fucked it up'' were just a few of the chants that led the Canary fans to be dancing around like we had won the league! Great scenes. Fantastic day out, cheers Lambert, Culverhouse, the players for a fantastic team and tactical performance. And, of course the fans that added to a great day. P.S I will post some videos of the atmosphere later :) OTBC![/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tVKRZsk-A&playnext=1&list=PLD0EE1D1054A9728C&index=8I think this is the ''''I hope it''s serious song''''. Not sure what words we put in instead though.[/quote]

Some people used "keano in a coma i hope i hope its serious!" But the words we used were "scummer in a coma i hope i hope, its serious!" sing ing

Football chanting is as sinful as any other type of chanting, with its obscene  gestures and swearing. It is an incitement to violence.

There is no excuse for it; it has to stop.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Excited Canary"]Hi guys, just back from the game, great result and fantastic support! Sang throughout and including a few deafening renditions of EI EI EIO! 2,500+ for a longish journey and in this weather is terrific, put the Derby fans to shame. I was just wondering, a few lads at the back today were singing some song today, it goes to the Wes (nananananan) tune and had something like ''and we''re serious'' at the end? Anyone tell me what it is, I was trying to join in but ended up embarrassing myself-had no idea what they were saying! Great day out today, and some people may think this is a bit of an exaggeration but one of my favorite ever performance! BEST BIT: Pre match, by the bar under our stand we were watching the scum game and saw Swansea''s third goal, amazing scenes! ''Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning'' ''Keano''s fucked it up fucked it up'' were just a few of the chants that led the Canary fans to be dancing around like we had won the league! Great scenes. Fantastic day out, cheers Lambert, Culverhouse, the players for a fantastic team and tactical performance. And, of course the fans that added to a great day. P.S I will post some videos of the atmosphere later :) OTBC![/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tVKRZsk-A&playnext=1&list=PLD0EE1D1054A9728C&index=8I think this is the ''''I hope it''s serious song''''. Not sure what words we put in instead though.[/quote]

Some people used "keano in a coma i hope i hope its serious!" But the words we used were "scummer in a coma i hope i hope, its serious!" sing ing [/quote]keane in a coma makes no sense at all.

[quote user="the king"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="Excited Canary"]Hi guys, just back from the game, great result and fantastic support! Sang throughout and including a few deafening renditions of EI EI EIO! 2,500+ for a longish journey and in this weather is terrific, put the Derby fans to shame. I was just wondering, a few lads at the back today were singing some song today, it goes to the Wes (nananananan) tune and had something like ''and we''re serious'' at the end? Anyone tell me what it is, I was trying to join in but ended up embarrassing myself-had no idea what they were saying! Great day out today, and some people may think this is a bit of an exaggeration but one of my favorite ever performance! BEST BIT: Pre match, by the bar under our stand we were watching the scum game and saw Swansea''s third goal, amazing scenes! ''Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning'' ''Keano''s fucked it up fucked it up'' were just a few of the chants that led the Canary fans to be dancing around like we had won the league! Great scenes. Fantastic day out, cheers Lambert, Culverhouse, the players for a fantastic team and tactical performance. And, of course the fans that added to a great day. P.S I will post some videos of the atmosphere later :) OTBC![/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tVKRZsk-A&playnext=1&list=PLD0EE1D1054A9728C&index=8I think this is the ''''I hope it''s serious song''''. Not sure what words we put in instead though.[/quote]

Some people used "keano in a coma i hope i hope its serious!" But the words we used were "scummer in a coma i hope i hope, its serious!" sing ing [/quote]keane in a coma makes no sense at all.[/quote]

this is my point...keano is doing a great job!