Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc101

Lost camera at Pride park:(

Hi.

Great win yesterday, Really enjoyed the away day until i got home and realised i''d lost my camera. It was in my coat pocket and may have been dropped in the stadium when i removed my gloves etc. I was sitting in row L in block F. If by some small chance you picked it up would you please private message me. I will pay £50 reward if i get it back. It is an Olympus compact digital in a black case.

Yours hopefully Andy.

In case you haven''t thought already, you ring the club tomorrow morning? Good luck in your search.

[quote user="Ncfc101"]

Hi.

Great win yesterday, Really enjoyed the away day until i got home and realised i''d lost my camera. It was in my coat pocket and may have been dropped in the stadium when i removed my gloves etc. I was sitting in row L in block F. If by some small chance you picked it up would you please private message me. I will pay £50 reward if i get it back. It is an Olympus compact digital in a black case.

Yours hopefully Andy.

[/quote]you arent allowed to take photographic equipment into a ground.. its in the regulations... more fool you!seriously i hope you get it back mate.

Enough with the jokes. The poor guy has already lost his camera, laughing at him might make him snap. Let us know how things develop. [:$]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Ncfc101"]

Hi.

Yours hopefully Andy.

[/quote]

you arent allowed to take photographic equipment into a ground.. its in the regulations... more fool you!

seriously i hope you get it back mate.
[/quote]

But you can take a mobile phone in which has a built in camera[:^)]