Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

NCISA.....

What do people think of them nowadays?

Doesn''t seem to have been much moaning about them recently, was it all Tilly''s fault?

I personally think they has been pretty good for the club and fans, raising a fair chunk of money through the Canary Challenge and of course The Drinkell Forum as well, they deserve some respect for that....(As long as they never try to tell fans how they should be supporting the club again).

".(As long as they never try to tell fans how they should be supporting the club again)."

Pssst ! Don''t mention the war ! I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it !

A cynical man could say you have just started this thread for a bit of stirring.Not me of course.[:)]

As if Morty! I''m hurt by your veiled accusations[:''(]

Still, fill your boots, I shall comment no further and will not be returning....

(''til at least 5pm anyway[O] )

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
What do people think of them nowadays?

Doesn''t seem to have been much moaning about them recently, was it all Tilly''s fault?

I personally think they has been pretty good for the club and fans, raising a fair chunk of money through the Canary Challenge and of course The Drinkell Forum as well, they deserve some respect for that....(As long as they never try to tell fans how they should be supporting the club again).

[/quote]

They''re like an appendix.

To be fair to NICSA the Kevin Drinkell forum was very good. The new chairman spoke well and they wrapped the question and answer session up just at the right time as it was just starting to get a little stale.

They have some good plans in the offing with other Q&As etc, however our only comment on it all in the car on the way home was all these forthcoming Q&A''s were with old players. If NCISA want to atract young members then they need to some evenings for those types of people.

Anyway I wish them well, as no doubt as soon as things go wrong on the pitch everyone will be calling for them to step forward.