Sign in to follow this  
ca

What do you think?

How many points do you all think will be enough to avoid relegation now that the end is getting closer. We have 14 games left so 42 points to play for, so what are your thoughts?

Very clever cityangel, just another way of asking whether we will stay up, yes or no? Last year all three teams were relegated with 33 points. Coincidence or not, I believe that it will take the same number this year to survive....34 points. Based upon what''s been achieved to date, Norwich are on pace for 27 points at the end of the season. I personally hope they may do 3 or 4 points better than that, but I really think they will be hard pressed to achieve in 14 games what they have only achieved in 24 games to date, i.e. another 17 points. I am however, full of confidence for the future of the club, even if relegated. We obviously need to acquire a young, talented central defender as well as determining if some of the of the younger players currently on the roster have the potential to compete at the highest level. If not we have to recruit in younger talent, which will not be easy. Incidentally, I watched the video of Dean Ashton goals at Crewe. You''re too young and lovely to remember this but Ashton reminds me of Ron Davies when he came to Norwich back in the 60''s. I see great things developing on that front.

I agree with DD. Anything from 35 onwards could well keep us safe.

[quote]Very clever cityangel, just another way of asking whether we will stay up, yes or no? Last year all three teams were relegated with 33 points. Coincidence or not, I believe that it will take the same ...[/quote]

Did Yankee call me young and lovely or was I dreaming again?