Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Oh dear Mr Waghorn!

"David Fox’s shot set the ball rolling this weekend as it first deflected off a hapless Shaun Barker and then through the grasp of Rams keeper Frank Fielding.

Kris Commons would swiftly level only for Martin to convert a Simon Lappin cross and restore Norwich’s early advantage."

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2010/12/05/lambert-salutes-his-away-day-heroes-as-the-canaries-continue-to-power-on-and-on/

[:S]

Must have lost the signal in the Castle Mall while doing his Xmas shopping on Saturday afternoon.

If you look at his article dated 1st December relating to the club press statement about the finances the Club Chairman is apparently ADAM Bowkett.

Wow he really is slipping. I guess that now we have some proper directors at the club he can no longer milk free tickets from the Club.

Just another shoddy Journo.

Davo

Another masterpiece from Waghorn on that same website concerning Kieran Gibbs view on Henri Lansbury refers to Arsenal''s 2-0 win LAST WEEKEND over Wigan.I thought that they won 4-2 at Villa and played Wigan Tuesday evening in the Carling Cup.To think some people complain about Archant and lazy journos.

This thread is proof that Norwich fans simply must have something to moan at. Especially goes for the members of this forum.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]This thread is proof that Norwich fans simply must have something to moan at. Especially goes for the members of this forum.[/quote]Glad to see the sense of humour bypass was a success.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]This thread is proof that Norwich fans simply must have something to moan at. Especially goes for the members of this forum.[/quote]Glad to see the sense of humour bypass was a success.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Another masterpiece from Waghorn on that same website concerning Kieran Gibbs view on Henri Lansbury refers to Arsenal''s 2-0 win LAST WEEKEND over Wigan.I thought that they won 4-2 at Villa and played Wigan Tuesday evening in the Carling Cup.To think some people complain about Archant and lazy journos.[/quote]

And is someone going to tell me he gets paid for his garbage, If so thier''s hope for all of us yet