Sign in to follow this  
Eadienhucks

IPSKM.. Reasons why they

are so arrogant...

1)..By the end of the season,we WILL have beaten Norwich in the return match

2)..Norwich WILLl still be in the championship

3)..We are 3 matches from the europa comp.

4)..We CAN get martin o`neil as manager

5)..Our poor att on sat was because it was the last payday in the month,and people need to save money for xmas!

These are some of the 6 fingered scribblings they have posted on a couple of skm sites..

They may beat us,in the return,but to say "we WILL"is pure arrogance..And if we do beat them,what excuse will the inbreds come up with?

We may still be in the championship,but there is a possibility we could go up,and to quote keegan.I WOULD BLOODY LOVE IT!,If we do..

Martin o`neil! Yeah right

How many did we get last xmas,when in league 1.against millwall,and the -3 temp against hudders!

And one scmmer wrote" ive heard the banks are demanding their money back,and norwich will be bankcrupt by the summer!...of course you did mate of course you did!

We may

I have no idea what this post is about, who it is in reply to, and what the point of it is. All I can say is that it is a good example of what happens when a monkey gets a go on a keyboard.

To be fair OP I thought you were a binner come on here to give grief reading the opening statement.Pretty much you make some good points though :) And welcome to the site

I understood it tim? ...He has obviosly seen some comments on their boards,and adressed them here..Though why not post that on their board i have no idea...

I still think top 10 fin will be a great season,and finishing higher than the skm,will be the icing on the cake!

I must be getting old, it now takes me twice as long to read the posts on here with all this text speak.

No wonder people can''t spell anymore.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What text speak? I didn''t notice any, he used ''att'' and ''xmas'' which i thought where well know abbreviations?[/quote]Might not be text speak GP but I bet if the original post could be sent back 70 years to Bletchley Park the boffins there would be stumped trying to crack the code......

"These are some of the 6 fingered scribblings they have posted on a couple of skm sites"

My advice to you young Eadie chap would be not to put your head over the pigsty wall if you don''t like the sound of grunting and squealing

I suspect there will be an awful lot more squealing come January when our impoverished neighbours have to flog off a few more players to balance the books