Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Demolition derby dvd

Good Idea to do a DVD but at £12 I''ll have to pass, my spare cash is needed for my season ticket increase.Think us fans are now being taken for granted.

[quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"]Good Idea to do a DVD but at £12 I''ll have to pass, my spare cash is needed for my season ticket increase.Think us fans are now being taken for granted.[/quote]Not really being taken for granted...  If you don''t want to buy it, nobody''s forcing you.Good timing by the club though, with Christmas just round the corner.

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]Well worth the money for a christmas present and a friendly smile from the shop staff.[/quote]you might get the chrissymas pressie but one thing you wont get is a smile... they are miserable bastards!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]Well worth the money for a christmas present and a friendly smile from the shop staff.[/quote]you might get the chrissymas pressie but one thing you wont get is a smile... they are miserable bastards![/quote]

Can someone please tell me how I can download the match from Sky hd+ to dvd, is that a stupid question? Oh never mind then

So Colchester releasing a DVD after they pummeled us 7-1 is stupid, but us releasing one after pummeling the Scum 4-1 is a fantastic idea?!

Colchester v Norwich carries no meaning what so ever. Norwich v Ipswich is a derby. We wouldn''t release a DVD if we beat Scunthorpe 7-1 would we?

[quote user="Captain Hos Derby Day Hat-Trick"]Colchester v Norwich carries no meaning what so ever. Norwich v Ipswich is a derby. We wouldn''t release a DVD if we beat Scunthorpe 7-1 would we?[/quote]I get what you''re saying, and do agree to an extend. However the fact that we were title favourites, and they were away to us, starting off their season in immaculate fashion. Possibly similar to us beating Cardiff or whoever was favourites at the start. But yeah, not worthy of a DVD, to make inevitable cash for the club...

[quote user="Largey"]So Colchester releasing a DVD after they pummeled us 7-1 is stupid, but us releasing one after pummeling the Scum 4-1 is a fantastic idea?![/quote]

You''re not forced to buy it, so why gripe?[^o)]

I have one of those drop down dvd players in my car and will be playing it in there on away trips, give the kids some excitement on the trip.

You don''t have to buy it, but with Christmas coming up, it''s possible a few people might fancy buying it to give to Ipswich supporting friends or family and if the Club can make £12 from it or £12000, it''s still beneficial for the club, right? It all adds up and is the sort of thingy Mcnally has brought to the club, if we can get in tiny bits of money here and there, then there really isn''t anything to moan about. No one''s forcing you to buy it so quit your jibber-jabber fools!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Largey"]So Colchester releasing a DVD after they pummeled us 7-1 is stupid, but us releasing one after pummeling the Scum 4-1 is a fantastic idea?![/quote]

You''re not forced to buy it, so why gripe?[^o)]

[/quote]

I''m not griping the club for releasing a DVD nor am I griping the people going out to buy them, but I''m griping the people who brandished Colchesters idea to release a DVD of their 7-1 victory over us as ''ridiculous'' yet applaud our clubs decision to release this DVD.

If we had gone to Loftus Road and stuffed QPR 7-1, wouldn''t you be interested in a DVD to remember that?!

I ripped it off iPlayer and converted/burned to DVD as soon as it was available.

[quote user="Curious Canary"]You don''t have to buy it, but with Christmas coming up, it''s possible a few people might fancy buying it to give to Ipswich supporting friends or family and if the Club can make £12 from it or £12000, it''s still beneficial for the club, right? It all adds up and is the sort of thingy Mcnally has brought to the club, if we can get in tiny bits of money here and there, then there really isn''t anything to moan about. No one''s forcing you to buy it so quit your jibber-jabber fools!
[/quote]

Is the correct answer.

We dont have to buy it.

It brings in some money for the club

You get the kids a GH poster for their bedroom

It''s a better bet than bl**dy Pretty Woman or Dirty Dancing again over the xmas break.

Happy Days

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Excellent, and I''m getting more than one, if you don''t want it then don''t buy it, simples.[/quote]

Why do you need more than one?[:^)]

[/quote]

Family prezzies doh![:S]

[quote user="Herb"]I ripped it off iPlayer and converted/burned to DVD as soon as it was available.
[/quote]

Err no, you ripped off the club.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Excellent, and I''m getting more than one, if you don''t want it then don''t buy it, simples.[/quote]

Why do you need more than one?[:^)]

[/quote][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aucnVVwvlcE/THABUAVC7WI/AAAAAAAAAWM/kRrLmz6VoIM/s1600/baby+face+palm.jpg[/img]wake wakey mate eh?! what time of year is it?

Whilst I have no problems with NCFC putting out DVDs for any game the club choses, as mark up on these things is pretty big, so its good cash for the club I do feel I should pull Curious Canary up on one thing.

This is not a new idea that McNally should be championed for, NCFC have been doing it for years. I still have the video, yes video, of the game NCFC put out when big Iwan scored two at Portman Road also called "Demolition Derby". Its a shame one of McNallys team could not come up with something a bit more orgina for a titlel!!

[quote user="Ren"]Whilst I have no problems with NCFC putting out DVDs for any game the club choses, as mark up on these things is pretty big, so its good cash for the club I do feel I should pull Curious Canary up on one thing. This is not a new idea that McNally should be championed for, NCFC have been doing it for years. I still have the video, yes video, of the game NCFC put out when big Iwan scored two at Portman Road also called "Demolition Derby". Its a shame one of McNallys team could not come up with something a bit more orgina for a titlel!![/quote]

But the word ''demolition'' is very accurate in this case Ren.