Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Carrow Road Thugs & NHS

[quote user="Refs are sometimes blind"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]You''ve been evicted from the Big Carrow House, good bye![/quote]What''s the story then ?[/quote]Take a gander:http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2365003/ShowPost.aspx

Grow up little boy.

Oh and by the way the NHS has not existed for years, if it ever did. Lol.

How was it equivalent to the EDL? You really are very silly. How do you know they are still around? I can assure you the original lot dont bother any more you fool.

...and what do you know about the English Defence League? What you have read in your mummys Daily mail no doubt!

what the hell has that got to do with the old NHS? Oh and they "claimed" to have done. What exactly did they claim? You claim to have been assualted by a 40 year old NHS thug but i dont believe you for one minute.

Could someone point out the importance / relevence of this thread because it appears to be lost ?As I am understanding :Some poor sop in a morph suit got hit by an OAP and then his mates jump in. And then end up at the hospital being treated on the NHS.*Yawn Snore Yawn Snore Yawn Snore*

They also counteract demos by racist Islamic thugs who want to enforce their warped views on us. Nothing like some lads in the 80s who,just like many generations before,got a bit silly on a Saturday.

Anyone who has ever been, considered or wanted to be in some sort of football hooligan dooda is a prick first class. The same applies with the EDF and the Islamist ejits. They are all scum end off...

I suppose if you wait long enough...............I actually agree with canaries in bed.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]They had some news report upw, which had said that the EDL beat up a kid just because he didn''t take one of the leaglets they were handing out.[/quote]What did they do after that, gang rape a pensioner?

[quote user="Arthur Toady Whittle"]They also counteract demos by racist Islamic thugs who want to enforce their warped views on us. Nothing like some lads in the 80s who,just like many generations before,got a bit silly on a Saturday.[/quote]Come on Arthur, can you not see the irony in standing up for the EDL by calling someone else racist and thugs? And before you misconstrue this like you did with Lewie, I don''t mean you, I''m talking about the "English Defence" League.

is it me or do you like the fact you are known with the infamous nhs. Kind of proud? Also do you have trackers on and minute by minute updates on every member of the nhs as you seem to be 100% sure that it wasnt one of them. Im not saying it was but how you are so sure is quite strange.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Anyone who has ever been, considered or wanted to be in some sort of football hooligan dooda is a prick first class. The same applies with the EDF and the Islamist ejits. They are all scum end off...[/quote]

Don''t know what a Utility company has got to do with it but, for what it''s worth, I agree. Electricite De France - ejits...

So because a man acts aggressively and isn''t wearing a Norwich shirt, he''s automatically assumed to be a member of the "NHS"???

[quote user="Big Slob"]So because a man acts aggressively and isn''t wearing a Norwich shirt, he''s automatically assumed to be a member of the "NHS"???[/quote]In the "morphs" thread Liam said:[quote user="liam_norw"]The guys on the train who started the trouble associated them selves with the ''NHS'' not me or any one else.[/quote]I don''t know the "morphs" but I have spoken with MTV on another message board so sort of know him, I don''t know any of the "NHS" but could point out numerous lads in the snakepit who proclaim to members of the "NHS".Here''s my take on things, I have no problem with people wearing whatever they want to wear whilst watching Norwich, personally I always wear my Norwich Shirt (even though a lot will disagree with that because of my age and rather rotund figure), it''s something I have always done Home or Away since I started following Norwich in the late 60''s.On my travels I have had a few rucks with opposing fans (especially back in the 70''s and 80''s), one of those occasions was with a group of lads who proclaimed they were West Hams ICF down in Soho, we were stopping off for refreshments on the way back from Brighton in 1983, found out later (got relations down that way who are Hammers Fans) that they had nothing to do do with the ICF but were trying to "Big" themselves up, this trouble on the train could possibly be the same sort of thing with people proclaiming to be "NHS" when they aren''t and are just trying to "Big" themselves up.So come on lads live and let live, we are all Norwich Fans and should all be able to support Norwich wearing what we want.

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="Big Slob"]So because a man acts aggressively and isn''t wearing a Norwich shirt, he''s automatically assumed to be a member of the "NHS"???[/quote]In the "morphs" thread Liam said:[quote user="liam_norw"]The guys on the train who started the trouble associated them selves with the ''NHS'' not me or any one else.[/quote]I don''t know the "morphs" but I have spoken with MTV on another message board so sort of know him, I don''t know any of the "NHS" but could point out numerous lads in the snakepit who proclaim to members of the "NHS".Here''s my take on things, I have no problem with people wearing whatever they want to wear whilst watching Norwich, personally I always wear my Norwich Shirt (even though a lot will disagree with that because of my age and rather rotund figure), it''s something I have always done Home or Away since I started following Norwich in the late 60''s.On my travels I have had a few rucks with opposing fans (especially back in the 70''s and 80''s), one of those occasions was with a group of lads who proclaimed they were West Hams ICF down in Soho, we were stopping off for refreshments on the way back from Brighton in 1983, found out later (got relations down that way who are Hammers Fans) that they had nothing to do do with the ICF but were trying to "Big" themselves up, this trouble on the train could possibly be the same sort of thing with people proclaiming to be "NHS" when they aren''t and are just trying to "Big" themselves up.So come on lads live and let live, we are all Norwich Fans and should all be able to support Norwich wearing what we want.[/quote]

"Associated themselves with the NHS"? what so just loudly announced to everybody on the train that they were part of it? Sounds as if he is just making an assumption to me.

Like you I wasn''t there but it''s possible, seen/heard things like that before to try and intimidate people.