Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Leyton Orient V Droylsden

I very much doubt it''d be on TV as it is at FCR, but I''d love to see Droylesdon here. Would mean more for the away fans, and possibly a bigger crowd vs them as they are a non league team ''the magic of the cup'' and all that with people wanting to come to see if a giant killing could happen ,rather than just a small league club. Plus imagine the score if we played our best vs Droylesdon!

Ha, that''s what they get for releasing Andy Cave-Brown and letting Jarvis go out on loan, the E. London swines.

Admittedly we did both of those things as well, but still.

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Twitchy"]Droylsden for me, just so we can be the giant in giant killer.[/quote]

Do you actually mean that Twitchy?

[/quote]Lol what I meant to say was giant in giant killing but tongue in cheek of course yellow blood.

I would much prefer Droylsden. We played the O''s twice last year and the day would mean much much more to the fans, players and staff of Droylsden than it would to Orient.

Davo

I''d love to see Droylsdon at Carrow Road. The passion, the fans, the players, that''s what the FA Cup is about. 1 up with an extra man, come on you Bloods!

This one has caught the imagination of the Orient fans big style, as you can see from the bumper attendance of 1,345...10 v 10 now.

Droylsden, this is your opportunity to play in front of 25,000 fans. Just hold on for a few more minutes!

Gone to extra time. Orient''s keeper apparently made a great save at the death to keep them in it.

Lmao at the minute, all the Champions League games on tonight and I''m hanging on every kick of Orient v Droylsden, brilliant stuff.