M*****

N********

M******

E*****

H***

M******

R******

one player missing

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="NCFC-47"]cant get rcb or rcm , lm and ls :/ [/quote]rcb was renowned for not turning uprcm - I don''t knowlm - think enginels - had a great song about his stature[/quote]

Thanks WITS [:D] i did cheat though on left mid and went on flown from the nest ahah! i''m not proud of myself for cheating [:(]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Thanks for the tip of Flown from the Nest. Now got H+12 but E+5 wasn''t listed.

[/quote]

E..... Left us in 2003, and after playing for Walsall,  moved to New Zealand, where he now coaches Waitakere Utd (according to Wiki). Think bald head!!

Pretty easy although the left sided midfielder took a bit of thinking.

I remember the game pretty well, I think Pompey won the title that season and were flying high with Merson pulling the strings in midfield. We more than matched them and the 7 letter forward won it with a trademark header.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]It must have been a rarity the six letter centre midfielder playing for us. I bet you had to look hard to find a game he played in![/quote]or search for this exactly game lol :P[/quote]exact*