Your chance to live the dream for 5- 14 yr olds

• Run out with the team at kick off

• Meet the players in the dressing room

• Photos with the players

• A full Norwich kit

• 3 match tickets

• Ground Tour

• A certificate to take home

£150 for Millwall and Donny which seems good value to me for what you get, but for Sheffield Utd and Coventry its £229 and for the rest of the season its then £199.

Wonder why they change the price for different games when its the same package?? But a good deal for £150 don''t you think when you deduct the price of the kit and 3 match tickets??

[quote user="cityangel"]

• A full Norwich kit

• 3 match tickets

• Ground Tour

£150 for Millwall and Donny which seems good value to me for what you get, but for Sheffield Utd and Coventry its £229 and for the rest of the season its then £199.

Wonder why they change the price for different games when its the same package?? But a good deal for £150 don''t you think when you deduct the price of the kit and 3 match tickets??

[/quote]link to this please [:D]

"Wonder why they change the price for different games when its the same package?? "

It''s not the same package, anymore than Grade A, B, C, games are the same package even though you sit in the same seat, get the use of the same facilities, same halftime/pre match entertainment and see 90 mins of football

It is what the market will bear

Personally as a player I would not want to have kids brought into the dressing room before the game.

The club could be offering a better package, that both saves and makes money. Let the little blighters clean the boots after the game - tell them they are getting the apprentices experience. Be ballboys during the game - three free stools for their family to sit next to them and a fork at half time to walk about prodding the pitch.

The club could sell the tickets at full whack, stop paying the blokes who prod the pitch (even sell their tickets) and get a bit of work done for free. Have a big team picture with holes cut out so they can stick their heads through - it will look the same.

I''ll give McNally a call in the morning - we''ll soon get that debt down, with a few more creative ideas like these.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="cityangel"]

• A full Norwich kit

• 3 match tickets

• Ground Tour

[/quote]link to this please [:D][/quote]

It was a full page advert in last nights EEN and I''ve just copied it out.

So do people agree the £150 package is a good deal and has anyone on here treated their kids to the day, if so  did they enjoy it?

back in my day you used to "win" th chance of being a mascot by joining jnuior canaries.. nice to see the club has found another way to fleece us all.

So where have you been Jas?

Haven''t you realised McNally is doing all of this (very well) to try and reduce the debt (and its working)...

"nice to see the club has found another way to fleece us all"

Perhaps you could tell us Jas, how "us all" pay for the mascot for a day fee ?

I can''t remember ever being charged/fleeced etc

thnx for the link[Y]

Im looking for my lads birthday in Feb, as its so close after xmas im looking for a different gift for him(and  me lol) i think he would love this.

I did have the pleasure of being mascot in my younger day

The actual mascot experience is a  lot cheaper. The kit if you already have you have deducted from the price and also if you are a season ticket holder and dont want the match tickets they deduct that as well. 

The reason for the price difference Angel is night games are always cheaper as not many kids want the experience on a school day, would need to leave school early and be up late. The reason the 2 you mention are more expensive is   the time of year ie people are buying for christmas presents and always sold out as was Ipswich and Leeds.

Like it or not it is a fantastic experience for the kids, my lad described his experience as the best day of his life at the time, but he has had better days now. It is just as good for the dads as well as you get in the dressing room and realise it is just like a sunday league game dressing room ie music banter ect. 

If you were really mercinary you could take a shirt in get it signed, sell it on ebay and be a mascot most weeks. 

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

The actual mascot experience is a  lot cheaper. The kit if you already have you have deducted from the price and also if you are a season ticket holder and dont want the match tickets they deduct that as well. 

The reason for the price difference Angel is night games are always cheaper as not many kids want the experience on a school day, would need to leave school early and be up late. The reason the 2 you mention are more expensive is   the time of year ie people are buying for christmas presents and always sold out as was Ipswich and Leeds.

Like it or not it is a fantastic experience for the kids, my lad described his experience as the best day of his life at the time, but he has had better days now. It is just as good for the dads as well as you get in the dressing room and realise it is just like a sunday league game dressing room ie music banter ect. 

If you were really mercinary you could take a shirt in get it signed, sell it on ebay and be a mascot most weeks. 

[/quote]

That all makes sense to me , glad your lad had a great day and agree its a fantastic experience for kids and would make a great Xmas pressie.