Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

QPR 0 Watford 1

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Watford two up now. Actually, my own preference would be for two draws this afternoon. Swansea currently being held by Millwall.[/quote]

I don''t understand that, Yankee. We need to catch QPR and this would be their first defeat of the season. 

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Watford two up now. Actually, my own preference would be for two draws this afternoon. Swansea currently being held by Millwall.[/quote]

I don''t understand that, Yankee. We need to catch QPR and this would be their first defeat of the season. 

[/quote]

Paul, of course, I''m torn and I also want QPR to lose. However, If Watford and Millwall pick up full points then the logjam intensifies in the playoff spots. If everyone misses out on two points ( particularly given that Swansea and QPR are at home ) I think that would be a pretty good result for Norwich as we keep a reasonable gap between ourselves and Watford & Millwall while the others drop points at home.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

Paul, of course, I''m torn and I also want QPR to lose. However, If Watford and Millwall pick up full points then the logjam intensifies in the playoff spots. If everyone misses out on two points ( particularly given that Swansea and QPR are at home ) I think that would be a pretty good result for Norwich as we keep a reasonable gap between ourselves and Watford & Millwall while the others drop points at home.

[/quote]

My view is that there will be a logjam anyway as this is a very tight league but I don''t want QPR to get away from the pack. A defeat for them tonight could be devastating for their confidence as doubts creep in to their hitherto feelings of invincibility. It would increase our chances of taking the title and the winning of both parts of my 16/1 E/W bet.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My view is that there will be a logjam anyway as this is a very tight league but I don''t want QPR to get away from the pack. A defeat for them tonight could be devastating for their confidence as doubts creep in to their hitherto feelings of invincibility. It would increase our chances of taking the title and the winning of both parts of my 16/1 E/W bet.

[/quote]

Well, that explains your point of view Paul and why you may be a little less objective on the outcome.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, that explains your point of view Paul and why you may be a little less objective on the outcome.

[/quote]

Regardless of my bet, I want us to take the title, and surely all Norwich fans have the same desire. 0-3 Now !!!! LOL

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]3 now! QPR are getting whooped! x
[/quote]

... and it could have been 0-5 in the last 10 mins. What a game this is !!

[quote user="paul moy"]Full time 1-3 ...... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!! [<:o)][/quote]

Hope those 2 QPR fans go down for a very long time, Thugs nothing more than thugs

[quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)"]What QPR thugs?

The 2 that threw misiles at the Watford player when he celebraited the third  goal, they were right in view of the camera, in an area similar to our Snake pit, they came right to the front  

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am on at 20/1. There is still a little bit of 21/1 available on Betfair. 

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am on at 20/1. There is still a little bit of 21/1 available on Betfair. 

[/quote]

Ladbrokes were offering 16/1 for the title on the day of the first match. I noticed that their promotion odds were 5/1 so did that as my ''E/W'' part, which effectively is what you would get for a place(promotion without the title) on a 20/1 bet.