Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

NCISA Christmas draw tomorrow night

In case any of you were intending to turn up for the NCISA Christmas draw at Bayer Social Club tomorrow we have postponed it for a week because of the uncertain weather conditions. It will now be next Wednesday 8th December at 8 pm. Chris Lakey will be making the draw. Hope to see you there.

Lucky you posted this Kathy as I had someone ring me up only this evening asking if I was going, if I hadn''t spotted this thread slipping down the page I would have been stood outside the Bayer tomorrow night wondering where everyone is!

[quote user="morty"]Lucky you posted this Kathy as I had someone ring me up only this evening asking if I was going, if I hadn''t spotted this thread slipping down the page I would have been stood outside the Bayer tomorrow night wondering where everyone is!
[/quote]

It''s all down to the chairman skipping off with the funds!![:D]

Didn''t want to see anyone hurt in snowy cold weather, also give time for the latest Taddy to mature[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]Lucky you posted this Kathy as I had someone ring me up only this evening asking if I was going, if I hadn''t spotted this thread slipping down the page I would have been stood outside the Bayer tomorrow night wondering where everyone is![/quote]

Didn''t want to see anyone hurt in snowy cold weather, also give time for the latest Taddy to mature[;)]

[/quote]I knew he looked a dodgy character![;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You''d have been morty the snowman  It''s snowing.

[/quote]Doesn''t bear thinking about, brrrrrr!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You''d have been morty the snowman  It''s snowing.

[/quote]

Doesn''t bear thinking about, brrrrrr!
[/quote]

He was quite frozen stiff so she just broke it off[;)]

[quote user="morty"]Lucky you posted this Kathy as I had someone ring me up only this evening asking if I was going, if I hadn''t spotted this thread slipping down the page I would have been stood outside the Bayer tomorrow night wondering where everyone is!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Best to pospone it until next December then.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Best to pospone it until next December then.[;)]

[/quote]

I doubt Taddy will still be in the house next December Inchy[:O]

Well, unless we can tempt our best Taddy customer to come in more often[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just had to read this again as i thought you had put manure and not mature Butler.Mind you it does smell like poo but i just put that down to Nutty not cleaning his beer lines.

[quote user="Kathy"]In case any of you were intending to turn up for the NCISA Christmas draw at Bayer Social Club tomorrow we have postponed it for a week because of the uncertain weather conditions. It will now be next Wednesday 8th December at 8 pm. Chris Lakey will be making the draw. .[/quote]

So who won all the raffle prizes and did you all have a good time?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Kathy"]In case any of you were intending to turn up for the NCISA Christmas draw at Bayer Social Club tomorrow we have postponed it for a week because of the uncertain weather conditions. It will now be next Wednesday 8th December at 8 pm. Chris Lakey will be making the draw. .[/quote]

[/quote]

On website CA

Think weather turned out worse than last week!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Is the weather bad in Norwich? Its lovely in Canterbury, nice and sunny.....(probably freezing though.....:P)[/quote]

When I left the Bayer last night it was snowing hard on top of frozen sleet.

The car was doing a good impression of CA after a gin or three!![:D]

Should start thawing today they say.(well until next week)

Then as if by magic it will all go by Christmas eve[:(]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

On website CA

Think weather turned out worse than last week!!

[/quote]

Thanks Butler, have found it now. You were unlucky with the weather Wed night in Norwich then, we haven''t had any more snow out here since last weekend thanks goodness, although its bloody cold brrrrrrrr.

The bog cleaner was proud as punch. He''s yet to meet anyone else who has received both wagging fingers simultaneously...

They tell me you and Lapp can only muster two between you.[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The bog cleaner was proud as punch. He''s yet to meet anyone else who has received both wagging fingers simultaneously...

They tell me you and Lapp can only muster two between you.[;)]

[/quote]Yep, only the one, but he was wearing a suit. That has to be better than when he''s wearing his normal track suit bottoms and baseball cap! [;)]