Sign in to follow this  
happyclappycun

morphs

[quote user="DOGGER"]

Now, i like Morph suits and i like NHS, but which one is better?

Only one way to find out................

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

....WITH VERY SHARP WEAPONS[Y]

[quote user="mtv"]

Probably the same reason you feel the need to attack them everytime there''s a morph debate!!!

[/quote]morph debaters eh! Is that like mass debaters but you do it more? [+o(]

I must admit I''ve never heard of the Stein Youth before. Are they like a very old NHS?

And why don''t the Morphs compromise and wear a Burberry morph suit? That way, everyone''s happy

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]I must admit I''ve never heard of the Stein Youth before. Are they like a very old NHS?

And why don''t the Morphs compromise and wear a Burberry morph suit? That way, everyone''s happy[/quote]Spelling a bit iffy....Staines Massive, innit.

Grats guys on creating possibly the most circular and pointless thread of the year !So close to the finish line as well*clap clap clap*

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think the fans going in morphs are showing their dedication to the team, and should get respect from at least our own fans, and i would imagine most decent football fans would recognize they are just supporting their team....[/quote]So because they drive all over the country, and wear a yellow outfit that makes them stand out, that makes them show more dedication then every other city fan that goes everywhere, but dresses and acts normally??You do post some utter sh!t.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="mtv"]

what about mtv though he seems to be the fagan of the morphs. why does he seem to think you put this ''NHS'' lad in hospital? And why does he feel the need to support every morph debate

Probably the same reason you feel the need to attack them everytime there''s a morph debate!!!

[/quote]The point is, why the hell is there even a debate??!!  Who cares![/quote]

Hit the nail on the head there ncfcstar,and just to point out again, before we get accused, we never demanded respect or consider ourselves above any other fan, it was another poster who put that. if you look back at a previous post under mtv''s name, i said "we''re just as passionate as any other fan"

[quote user="mtv"]The thing is Liam because you have upset this bloke you cant go to football and enjoy it now as you will allways have to look over your shoulder,just pleased it not me ! xyz, now I''m sure that it is not a threat..........but it certainly sounds like one, but no one, not even you, would be stupid enough to even suggest a threat on a public domain! Would they? Jacko...probably the most sensible post I have read on here.[/quote]

How dare you suggest that i have made a threat,just saying im pleased i have not upset any "40 year NHS thug who has been in hospital  because of Liams heroics".

Im actually getting bored of this thread now, iv explained what''s happened. . .lets leave it at that and get back to supporting norwich now. . . . Yeah?

[quote user="liam_norw"]Im actually getting bored of this thread now, iv explained what''s happened. . .lets leave it at that and get back to supporting norwich now. . . . Yeah?[/quote]You clearly don''t know this forum very well [:D]

[quote user="NR1snakepit"]what about mtv though he seems to be the fagan of the morphs. why does he seem to think you put this ''NHS'' lad in hospital? And why does he feel the need to support every morph debate[/quote]This is a debate? Could have fooled me. Sounds more like a bunch of wannabe hardmen who''ve spent too much time w*nking over Danny "Dire" DVDs and a couple of blokes who like to dress up in lycra having handbags at dawn.Can we just get on with supporting our team? In case you hadn''t noticed, we''re doing pretty well.Anyone who would physically threaten/harm another human being over a game of football wants locking up.

As long as these lads don''t go looking for trouble (which I''m almost 99% sure they don''t knowing one of the lad''s father) I can''t see any issues. If they were looking for trouble they would be using their ''costumes'' as a disguise which isn''t on.

They should be able to support NCFC how they want to, if that means dressing in a ''morph'' suit or a tutu or even face paint with about 12 scarfs on then so be it.

I don''t buy all this unity business either, it happens at every team there is always a divide. It''s not different (if not more prominent) with NCFC fans.

To summarise, Morph suits are fine as long as (the case for every Norwich fan) they don''t go looking for trouble.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Gingerpele"]I think the fans going in morphs are showing their dedication to the team, and should get respect from at least our own fans, and i would imagine most decent football fans would recognize they are just supporting their team....[/quote]So because they drive all over the country, and wear a yellow outfit that makes them stand out, that makes them show more dedication then every other city fan that goes everywhere, but dresses and acts normally??You do post some utter sh!t.[/quote]

Where did i say more dedication? FFS I said they are showing their dedication, and if they want to do it wearing Morphs thats up to them, most fans are more than happy to dress normally, but that doesn''t mean every fan has too.

So would you kindly stop posting utter sh!t yourself and read the post without adding your own spin on it

No its not, the playground is more friendly :P

Why has this thread gone on so long, there only seems to be about 4 people who don''t like the Morphs for some pathetic reason...

Its quite simple, they buy their tickets, they (like every other fan) can go to the game how ever they like

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

Can''t believe this thread is still dribbling on 2 days later!

(yes I appreciate I have just added to the insanity)

[/quote]

I reckon 3 days!!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]No its not, the playground is more friendly :P

Why has this thread gone on so long, there only seems to be about 4 people who don''t like the Morphs for some pathetic reason...

Its quite simple, they buy their tickets, they (like every other fan) can go to the game how ever they like[/quote]

some if the fights on my play ground makes all this look like hand bags and gimp suits.... oh wait it is.

So

with out reading the evening news, i believe the gentleman that was in question on the train for head butting me, and claimed to be part of the NHS, has been banned for three years! Under the name of graham i believe my mate said who noticed the picture.

Long live the gimp/morph suit as far as Im concerned as id much rather be noticed for that than be noticed for fighting like a thug in a group to make them selves look tough,

And i also believe there was a comment about how hard it was to believe that a forty plus man would still be involved in fighting, well believe me now? Considering the oldest was 50 plus! Sorry to drag this topic back up but Im glad it got printed in the evening news what thugs these are!

[quote user="liam_norw"]So

with out reading the evening news, i believe the gentleman that was in question on the train for head butting me, and claimed to be part of the NHS, has been banned for three years! Under the name of graham i believe my mate said who noticed the picture.

Long live the gimp/morph suit as far as Im concerned as id much rather be noticed for that than be noticed for fighting like a thug in a group to make them selves look tough,

And i also believe there was a comment about how hard it was to believe that a forty plus man would still be involved in fighting, well believe me now? Considering the oldest was 50 plus! Sorry to drag this topic back up but Im glad it got printed in the evening news what thugs these are![/quote]If you read the article (which is all over some thing called the internet) you''d see they weren''t even banned for violence or thuggery.

"mtv" Fagan of the Morphs !     Love it lol

More like the pied piper.

Love the way your son says hes not attention seeking then goes on to call himself the green morph - oh look at me..........

Oh the irony.