Sign in to follow this  
happyclappycun

morphs

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="the king"][quote user="mtv"]I also love how we''re called attention seekers. [/quote]Good, cos let''s be honest, you are.[/quote]

Pretty rich from someone calling himself "the king". I bet you''re not one really!

[/quote]But is he attention seeking, like you?

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Agreed Jim.

It is embarrassing but there`s no point writing long-winded posts at people who cannot understand why. Maybe when they`ve grown up and grasped wider footy culture they`ll "get it".[/quote]In that case I will try and convert it into a language they will understand:

1. Morph suit wear if want.

2. Me not know no1 who wear morph, embarrassing.3. Fishy, no fans start on fans of us.Hope this helpsYes [Y]

I''m sorry lewie but you are talking complete shite and attention seeking. My son is friends with the old lot of "faces" and i can tell you now, they wouldn''t be interested in a load of little shirtys like you.

Haha if people not wearing the suits find it embarassing they really do not know the meaning of embarassment!Let them enjoy themselves, they''re always singing, improving the atmosphere and they''ve never come across as threatening or whatever so why don''t you lot just let it rest, they ain''t gonna stop just because your hairline is...

There seems to be a lot of referrence to "middle age" and "bald men with tattoo" when,as i said already, the older "faces" just wouldnt bother with them. I wonder how old this supposed NHS thug was?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]this thread is rather amusing in places.[/quote]

It really is. Love the way the group of lads, not in colours no doubt, who lets face could be any of us really, are now offically the NHS, who by the way sit in the Snakepit.

LMAO.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]this thread is rather amusing in places.
[/quote]

---

Also a bit confusing.[8-)] Why is someone who works for the National Health Service head-butting[:@] Norwich City fans? Is it some kind of obscure protest against the government''s cuts?[;)][:P][;)]

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]this thread is rather amusing in places.[/quote]

It really is. Love the way the group of lads, not in colours no doubt, who lets face could be any of us really, are now offically the NHS, who by the way sit in the Snakepit.

LMAO.[/quote]

Completely agree Ren! Ridiculous! He could of been a Leeds/Plymouth/Exeter/Porto/La Galaxy fan, who lives in Norwich...

This thread is quite simply ridiculous.

If the guys want to wear Morphsuits, then who really cares?!  They''re not causing any of us any harm, and if anything are adding to the atmosphere on away days.  I doubt many of these so called ''NHS'' guys can be bothered to sing a song because they are probably more interested in causing trouble; anyone that says otherwise is talking rubbish (especially when we all know what NHS stands for).

I don''t support anyone causing trouble, and if the Morphs rile away fans and get a smack then that is their problem, but I have nothing against what they do or what they wear.  For heavens sake, who honesty gives a flying monkeys.  Next people will be saying they don''t like people who turn up in a bobble hat because they look silly.

Get a grip.

Oh, and I''d just like to add, anyone supporting or backing up the ''NHS'' (and that is inverted commas in the sense that they should be ridiculed) are imbeciles.  There should be no place for idiots like them, if they do even exist, and if they do can they grow up and act their age.  Pathetic.

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]this thread is rather amusing in places.
[/quote] It really is. Love the way the group of lads, not in colours no doubt, who lets face could be any of us really, are now offically the NHS, who by the way sit in the Snakepit. LMAO.[/quote]

Very true, on that basis perhaps some of us in the Barclay that don''t wear colours can become the Stein Youth!?

Also, just to echo another poster, people are free to wear what they want but every Norwich fan that I know thinks that the lot who go in morph suits are a bunch of attention seeking tools. You look like a group of half-wits and I''m not surprised that you appear to be getting a few slaps.

ncfcstar

I find it hard to believe that any of my sons friends who started NHS in the late 80s and following on from the Steins would bother these days. Some still go, some dont bother at all, some are banned and they certainly dont go looking for their own fans. These blokes are in there late 30s early 40s and grown out of it. Yes they meet up now and again and go to the odd away game but this rubbish about a 40 year old NHS hitting a kid in a suit is ridiculous.

Whittle couldn''t be any more correct if he tried... The blanket wearing, sandwich eating Norwich fans just think that any one in their 30''s/40''s wearing casual clothing is INSTANTLY in the "NHS" - which clearly on this board is just thrown out to anyone who they think may not own a Delia Smith cook book. This thread wasn''t started for the hatred of the wearing of Morph suits, it was the rumour in which one got hit... It has now escalated and some of the claims on here are truly ridiculous. You got hit by someone. Full stop. If you want to judge this person on the basis of what he was wearing then so can they... You''ve judged them on the basis of their "casual attire" that they are associated with the "NHS"...Well the guy who hit you could of associated with you being anything from a paedophile to an escaped mentalist... Give it a rest and stop this pathetic name dropping.

[quote user="WeHateMorphs"]Whittle couldn''t be any more correct if he tried... The blanket wearing, sandwich eating Norwich fans just think that any one in their 30''s/40''s wearing casual clothing is INSTANTLY in the "NHS" - which clearly on this board is just thrown out to anyone who they think may not own a Delia Smith cook book. This thread wasn''t started for the hatred of the wearing of Morph suits, it was the rumour in which one got hit... It has now escalated and some of the claims on here are truly ridiculous. You got hit by someone. Full stop. If you want to judge this person on the basis of what he was wearing then so can they... You''ve judged them on the basis of their "casual attire" that they are associated with the "NHS"...Well the guy who hit you could of associated with you being anything from a paedophile to an escaped mentalist... Give it a rest and stop this pathetic name dropping.[/quote]Here''s the thing though, Liam didn''t start the thread nor did he post anything unless he was asked about the situation, he gave his answer...

Now, i like Morph suits and i like NHS, but which one is better?

Only one way to find out................

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Not once have i attention seeked nor any thing else, a thread has been started, i have answered questions nothing else!

The guys on the train who started the trouble associated them selves with the ''NHS'' not me or any one else, Im not asking for sympathy just stating facts!

I could give a flying f*** what people think i look like, i am old enough and certainly ugly enough to make my own mistakes, and not once have i been on here asking for some one to hold my hand nor complaining about a slap or two!

I have no problem with the morph suits, although I would just advise that if you choose to wear them anything slightly antagonising you do towards opposition fans will make you an easily picked out person.

As for any type of unprovoked violence - it is totaly wrong. Hoolaganism of the ''80''s should stay there, as it''s not welcome and should not be tollerated.

Mr. Whittle - I would suggest you read this in more detail. What has been said is that one of the chaps involved ''claimed'' to be part of the ''nhs'', obviously it is open to debate whether he is/was or not.

The problem we have these days is some of the younger fans who have seen films like Green Street see it as being ''cool'' rather than the realities it is trying to portray. There are a number of these films now and I don''t think they help the overall deterant towards such groups.

And just to add, I would say that we (Norwich) have one of the most diverse fan bases in the country. So all this talk of prawn sandwich munchers etc is a bit far fetched.

I never started the thread, just answered, the fact is there was a fight, i did step in, i did get head butted, and they did claim to be the nhs, whether its true or believable is something completely different questions got asked, i answered, in order to prevent the he said she said posters getting Their pennies worth in

what about mtv though he seems to be the fagan of the morphs. why does he seem to think you put this ''NHS'' lad in hospital? And why does he feel the need to support every morph debate

what about mtv though he seems to be the fagan of the morphs. why does he seem to think you put this ''NHS'' lad in hospital? And why does he feel the need to support every morph debate

Probably the same reason you feel the need to attack them everytime there''s a morph debate!!!

[quote user="mtv"]

Probably the same reason you feel the need to attack them everytime there''s a morph debate!!!

[/quote]The point is, why the hell is there even a debate??!!  Who cares!