Sign in to follow this  
happyclappycun

morphs

The people who are complaining about the Morph''s stepping into a fight. He was standing up for someone who he thought was innocent and didn''t want to see any more needles trouble I''d expect.

You''re the sort of prats that would stand there and let your mates get done over, cowards.

The thing is Liam because you have upset this bloke you cant go to football and enjoy it now as you will allways have to look over your shoulder,just pleased it not me !

Hogesar you are wrong mate ,most people i saw thinks Liam and his mate look like "prats" ,

If he wants to dress like that go to clown school not a football match

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day Hat Trick"]The people who are complaining about the Morph''s stepping into a fight. He was standing up for someone who he thought was innocent and didn''t want to see any more needles trouble I''d expect.

You''re the sort of prats that would stand there and let your mates get done over, cowards.[/quote]Yeah i agree with this....I think the fans going in morphs are showing their dedication to the team, and should get respect from at least our own fans, and i would imagine most decent football fans would recognize they are just supporting their team....

From what i saw is the morph who started the fight and then took a slap .

Liam is that true or did you do the "thug".

Hows your face and tooth mate it looked really sore as we got off the train?

I dont see the whole issue with the Morph suits, only trouble Ive ever seen with them is a load of arse holes out on the piss in them and that was 100% non football related ! And frankly said blokes woulda been arse holes regardless of the atire !

[quote user="WeHateMorphs"][quote user="liam_norw"]Im proud to be a yellow and ill continue to show my support in the ways i want to![/quote] And so will these people you label as "thugs"...because the majority of Norwich''s fans would label you as stupid, sad c*s[/quote]

Well I don''t for starters fella, good luck to them I say.[Y]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I dont see the whole issue with the Morph suits[/quote]That''s because there isn''t one - it''s only because we''re doing well and we''ve got nothing to get annoyed about so as we are seeing here and on several other threads, some fans are resorting to arguing with each other for no apparent reason.  If we were doing badly, or there was anything controversial going on, these sort of things would not be getting any sort of mention.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I dont see the whole issue with the Morph suits[/quote]That''s because there isn''t one - it''s only because we''re doing well and we''ve got nothing to get annoyed about so as we are seeing here and on several other threads, some fans are resorting to arguing with each other for no apparent reason.  If we were doing badly, or there was anything controversial going on, these sort of things would not be getting any sort of mention.[/quote]I agree.  It''s like people have forgotten that Delia Smith is Satan and Lambert''s bound to leave after January when he can''t bring in Torres as cover for Holt.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I dont see the whole issue with the Morph suits[/quote]
That''s because there isn''t one - it''s only because we''re doing well and we''ve got nothing to get annoyed about so as we are seeing here and on several other threads, some fans are resorting to arguing with each other for no apparent reason.  If we were doing badly, or there was anything controversial going on, these sort of things would not be getting any sort of mention.
[/quote]

I agree with you about there being no issue with Morph Suits. Just like there should be no issue with wigs, jester hats, painted faces, inflatables etc etc..

But there would be an even bigger issue if we were doing badly. We''d be told there''s no place for those things and real fans shouldn''t be having a "day out" they should be campaigning to get Lambert out and if that doesn''t work Delia out. Trust me Graham, we''ve been there[;)]

I don''t really see why its a live issue now. Ultimately going to away matches is a different experience for everyone. So how you wish to enjoy the game is up to you.

These boys have worn these suits for quite a while now. So when they go to matches, they do so making an informed decision about how some people will potentially react to them. I am not condoning the actions of these people but sadly that''s the way it is.

These lads are aware of this and still do it. So I personally have not got a problem with it as long as they do not complain about it afterwards. And to be fair they are not the ones who start these threads.

I am starting to believe that we could achieve something really special this season. So any support on the road with people getting behind the team is more than welcome in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents

The thing is Liam because you have upset this bloke you cant go to football and enjoy it now as you will allways have to look over your shoulder,just pleased it not me !

xyz, now I''m sure that it is not a threat..........but it certainly sounds like one, but no one, not even you, would be stupid enough to even suggest a threat on a public domain! Would they?

Jacko...probably the most sensible post I have read on here.

This isn''t MTV posting, its Green Morph here instead. This thread is the most pretentious c rap I have ever heard. It''s the same argument as whether or not people wear football shirts to games which has been on this site before, or people that don''t go to every game. At the end of the day, bar Forest and Millwall we''ve been to just about every other away game this season wearing the suits and the only trouble we''ve got is from Norwich fans! If you aren''t a fan of morph suits, then don''t wear one! I''m not a fan of wearing Fila tracksuits and Fred Perry jumpers, so I don''t and I also don''t judge the people that do.

I also love how we''re called attention seekers. We wear our teams colours, we are just as passionate about NCFC as anyone else, and the way we choose to show it is by wearing our colours. Never once, not even when I went on my little TV appearance after the Forest incident, did I mention anything. It all started on this message board, posted by somebody else.

Grow up a little bit, you''re all middle aged idiots and need to realise we all support Norwich here, we should be on the same side?

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day Hat Trick"]The people who are complaining about the Morph''s stepping into a fight. He was standing up for someone who he thought was innocent and didn''t want to see any more needles trouble I''d expect.

You''re the sort of prats that would stand there and let your mates get done over, cowards.[/quote]Yeah i agree with this....I think the fans going in morphs are showing their dedication to the team, and should get respect from at least our own fans, and i would imagine most decent football fans would recognize they are just supporting their team....[/quote][Y]And you thought we''d never agree! [;)]

I want to know how he got my password?

Anyway I think what joe is trying to say is live and let live, it isnt any big thing,

and thanks g/pele.....

Green Morph again. Thanks Ginger Pele, I have found that most of our fans, and other fans, respect us for showing our support in the way we do. However we have had more ignorant morons who want to have a go who are NCFC fans, than all the fans from other clubs put together. Just seems they''ve all congregated on the same message board. At the end of the day, if we wore a Norwich shirt and jeans, gave it large and got a slap, most of you guys would be on our side. Who really cares if we wear morph suits, its a couple of young lads having a laugh, and the sooner you ignorant, middle aged, "bring-back-terracing", keyboard fighting knuckle draggers realise that, the better. We''re all Norwich, we all go to games for the same reason, so grow up.

BTW dad, I''m more than just a pretty green face!!

[quote user="mtv"]I also love how we''re called attention seekers. [/quote]Good, cos let''s be honest, you are.

"I also love how we''re called attention seekers.

"Good, cos let''s be honest, you are."

Ok Ok lets say they are , for the sake of arguement!

Just what is wrong with that?

I''m thinking of fat bloke with tattoo''s and a bell from portsmouth. I saw7 or 8 blokes with their shirts off in this freezing weather at the newcastle game. etc etc etc

Should everyone sit there in the clubs colours?

I dont understand what your problem is?

[quote user="NR1snakepit"]Im worried for the morphs next game they go can see them getting opened up after mtvs bear baiting[/quote]

be worried for us? ! What sort of planet do we live on? If you guys have to go round threatening and doing over a couple of guys dressed as jelly babies then so be it, especially over a key board, i mean lets be honest don''t you think if we were bothered by the threats we would have stopped along time ago! On Saturday i was head butted,by a norwich city "fan" and then told not to return to another match i would be killed by a norwich city "fan"

Its absolutely pathetic! I won''t be watching my back, i have no need to, ill follow my team and support them like i do till the day i die! I just think the few who have an issue should actually ask them selves why?

Im not going to get dragged into a slanging match, but i will stand up for my self!

How about the city "fans" that were smashing up seats at derby that we took forward, do they get a mention for embarrassing the club or is it just us because we dare dress different?

Just won a bid on ebay for a burberry cap, set me back twenty pence but think it might go well with the morph suit!

[quote user="the king"][quote user="mtv"]I also love how we''re called attention seekers. [/quote]Good, cos let''s be honest, you are.[/quote]Nope, they''re just some guys having fun.I think the problem is Morph Suit Wearers, all the fat balding men on this website are simply jealous that you guys can fit into them!

[quote user="WeHateMorphs"][quote user="liam_norw"]Im proud to be a yellow and ill continue to show my support in the ways i want to![/quote]

And so will these people you label as "thugs"...because the majority of Norwich''s fans would label you as stupid, sad c*s[/quote]Erm? Do us a favour and jog on fella, if you dress in sports clothes (Like a tramp), with caps, trackey bottoms you will be labled as a thug as these clothes are too hideous to be worn by normal people. You do know 99% of people who wear these type of clothes are cocks like you.

1. Ultimately if people want to wear morph suits to the game then so be it - up to them.

2. However, personally I don''t know many fans who "respect" or "support" the morph suit crew for it. Many fans I know think its a bit embarrassing.

3. I have no idea about this incident on the train on saturday but something sounds a bit fishy. Whether or not you think they are thugs very few of our real lads would go around starting on innocent train passengers or even innocent opposition fans for no reason.

[quote user="the king"][quote user="mtv"]I also love how we''re called attention seekers. [/quote]
Good, cos let''s be honest, you are.
[/quote]

Pretty rich from someone calling himself "the king". I bet you''re not one really!

Agreed Jim.

It is embarrassing but there`s no point writing long-winded posts at people who cannot understand why. Maybe when they`ve grown up and grasped wider footy culture they`ll "get it".