Sign in to follow this  
happyclappycun

morphs

So, i better clear this up before it gets blown out of proportion,

on the train back we we just sat there minding our own business when a fight broke out just in front of us, me and my friend tried to break it travel which point i got head butted by a so called member of the "nhs" to be honest not only was it terrible that he and a few others took it upon themselves to start on innocent passengers they then turned on a fellow fan to which i kindly obliged, they are thugs and i would much rather go round ever away match dressed like a Prat than what i would going round dressed like a thug and associating my self with people like that- what they were doing to poor train passenger and then to me was awful! Its embarrassing, they are thugs who think that every football game should be like something of green street, when really they are weak boys who have to hide behind each other when they go looking for fights! Im proud to be a yellow and ill continue to show my support in the ways i want to!

after the amount of beatings you lot have taken so far this season its probably best you keep the morph suits on as im sure you faces aren''t a pretty sight no more

[quote user="liam_norw"]Im proud to be a yellow and ill continue to show my support in the ways i want to![/quote]

And so will these people you label as "thugs"...because the majority of Norwich''s fans would label you as stupid, sad c*s

why is it, that if you go to the game to enjoy yourself, you get targeted for wearing some thing different and fun! what we have is that we support NORWICH! surly we need back each other up not pick on the ones who are out to have fun! OTBC!

[quote user="liam_norw"]So, i better clear this up before it gets blown out of proportion, on the train back we we just sat there minding our own business when a fight broke out just in front of us, me and my friend tried to break it travel which point i got head butted by a so called member of the "nhs" to be honest not only was it terrible that he and a few others took it upon themselves to start on innocent passengers they then turned on a fellow fan to which i kindly obliged, they are thugs and i would much rather go round ever away match dressed like a Prat than what i would going round dressed like a thug and associating my self with people like that- what they were doing to poor train passenger and then to me was awful! Its embarrassing, they are thugs who think that every football game should be like something of green street, when really they are weak boys who have to hide behind each other when they go looking for fights! Im proud to be a yellow and ill continue to show my support in the ways i want to![/quote]

Why interfere if you don''t know what''s going on. Do you know the reasons why this ''''fight'''' was happening ?

[quote user="WeHateMorphs"]Why is it, that if a fan is wearing casual clothing, they get targeted as a thug?![/quote]

Because you''re not allowed to wear that, you have to make yourself look an idiot.

[quote user="WeHateMorphs"]Why is it, that if a fan is wearing casual clothing, they get targeted as a thug?![/quote]

I think he was calling the guys beating up people,on the train,thugs,rather than what they were wearing.(It was hard to read tbh).And i am not a fan of morphsuits.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="liam_norw"]So, i better clear this up before it gets blown out of proportion, on the train back we we just sat there minding our own business when a fight broke out just in front of us, me and my friend tried to break it travel which point i got head butted by a so called member of the "nhs" to be honest not only was it terrible that he and a few others took it upon themselves to start on innocent passengers they then turned on a fellow fan to which i kindly obliged, they are thugs and i would much rather go round ever away match dressed like a Prat than what i would going round dressed like a thug and associating my self with people like that- what they were doing to poor train passenger and then to me was awful! Its embarrassing, they are thugs who think that every football game should be like something of green street, when really they are weak boys who have to hide behind each other when they go looking for fights! Im proud to be a yellow and ill continue to show my support in the ways i want to![/quote]Why interfere if you don''t know what''s going on. Do you know the reasons why this ''''fight'''' was happening ?[quote user="WeHateMorphs"]Why is it, that if a fan is wearing casual clothing, they get targeted as a thug?![/quote]Because you''re not allowed to wear that, you have to make yourself look an idiot.[/quote]

fair point!

I like the Morph suits, couldn''t wear one myself as I don''t think they do XL sizes, but a bit of fun and made me chuckle.

I didn''t target any one for wearing "normal clothes" but yesterday the ones that wanted to fight every tom dick and harry were dressed normally, and were acting g like thugs- i just don''t see the harm that gets caused by me and a few others dressing a bit different and singing a few song s,

[quote user="Kent Canary"]I like the Morph suits, couldn''t wear one myself as I don''t think they do XL sizes, but a bit of fun and made me chuckle.[/quote]I think im right in saying these morph''s go to every away game! in book that commands respect........ i for one wouldnt be turning upto millwall in one! Come on city fans we need to be united!

It sounds like this had nothing to do with what you was wearing, so stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you. It happend because you interfered with a ''''fight'''', I''m not encouraging violence but if you break up a fight you normally expect a punch. They shouldn''t have been fighting in the first place but this had nothing to do with what you were wearing.

And Im not asking people to feel sorry for me, Im trying to stand my corner and say they we don''t go to football matches to find trouble, but it appears if there is the slightest sniff its instantly publicized, i go to sing, lose my voice, cheer my team, and freeze my balls off, that''s all i want! I love it and it shouldn''t matter what we wear as long as it s yellow and green, as we are all there for the same thing!

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]It sounds like this had nothing to do with what you was wearing, so stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you. It happend because you interfered with a ''''fight'''', I''m not encouraging violence but if you break up a fight you normally expect a punch. They shouldn''t have been fighting in the first place but this had nothing to do with what you were wearing.[/quote]I don''t think he was, someone else asked a question and he supplied the answer.

Wan''t going to but couldn''t help myself................

Do you ever read these threads? or do you just ''headline and then write c rap?

The thread started by some other numbskull, said that a ''morph'' took a slap...........it was him who infered it not liam.

He came on and explained what actually happened, he did not say he got slapped because he was wearinga morph suit or anything like that.

And from what I heard it was the NHS that needed treatment from the NHS. not Liam so if you want to feel sorry for someone then feel sorry for the NHS twat that took a good hiding from a ''prat wearing a morph suit''

[quote user="mtv"]Wan''t going to but couldn''t help myself................ Do you ever read these threads? or do you just ''headline and then write c rap? The thread started by some other numbskull, said that a ''morph'' took a slap...........it was him who infered it not liam. He came on and explained what actually happened, he did not say he got slapped because he was wearinga morph suit or anything like that. And from what I heard it was the NHS that needed treatment from the NHS. not Liam so if you want to feel sorry for someone then feel sorry for the NHS twat that took a good hiding from a ''prat wearing a morph suit''[/quote]

To me this means that, the lad in the morph suit, threw punches and hurt the ''''thug'''' more than the ''''thug'''' hurt him. Surely two wrongs don;t make a right. If this isn''t what you meant, you don''t make sense.

And I apolisgise for Liam for mis-interpreting that he wanted sympathy.

what I mean is that the ''morph'' tried to stop the ''thug'' from hitting a train passenger. The ''thug'' headbutted the ''morph'' and was given a spanking by the ''morph'' for his trouble.

Right or wrong? deserved? to bloody right.

[quote user="mtv"]what I mean is that the ''morph'' tried to stop the ''thug'' from hitting a train passenger. The ''thug'' headbutted the ''morph'' and was given a spanking by the ''morph'' for his trouble. Right or wrong? deserved? to bloody right.[/quote]

So the morph beat the ''''thug'''' up. Liam, can you comment what happend please ?

Well the guys were starting on some right in front of us they had them pinned in the entrance to where we were sat, my friend attempted to intervene to which they got more rowdy, i stood up to stop my friend when i was approached by one who''s exact words included something along the lines of if you ever get seen at a game dressed like that again we will kill you,followed by a rather cracking head butt, rightly or wrongly i defended my self!

[quote user="liam_norw"]Well the guys were starting on some right in front of us they had them pinned in the entrance to where we were sat, my friend attempted to intervene to which they got more rowdy, i stood up to stop my friend when i was approached by one who''s exact words included something along the lines of if you ever get seen at a game dressed like that again we will kill you,followed by a rather cracking head butt, rightly or wrongly i defended my self![/quote]

So you just hit him in self defense ? MTV makes it sound like you pulled out a gun and assasinated him.

So the morph beat the ''''thug'''' up. Liam, can you comment what happend please

What are you? a bloody judge or something?

So you just hit him in self defense ? MTV makes it sound like you pulled out a gun and assasinated him.

might as well have been!!!! I mean getting slapped by a morph!!!

NHS will never live it down!

[quote user="liam_norw"]And Im not asking people to feel sorry for me, Im trying to stand my corner and say they we don''t go to football matches to find trouble, but it appears if there is the slightest sniff its instantly publicized, i go to sing, lose my voice, cheer my team, and freeze my balls off, that''s all i want! I love it and it shouldn''t matter what we wear as long as it s yellow and green, as we are all there for the same thing![/quote]

Thats why you and your mates stood outside the New Den last month giving it big to the Millwall fans after the game, one of the most stupidist things I''ve seen or heard at a football game in ages?

If you seek attention like you boys seem to (standing out like a sore thumb and giving it big to the other set of fans not only inside the ground but outside as well) , then at football matches thats what you will get and from guys who are just itching for an opportunity to live up to their hardmen reputations against soft targets like you and your mates who I''d doubt underneath the nievity are very tough and  are probably decent people.

Although in this instance if you spanked one of the so called Norwich hardmen in self defence then fair enough, but don''t complain when you get unwanted attention cause you lot have brought it all on yourself!

Keep wearing those morph suits and helping create an atmosphere boys! Just remember the one''s complaining on this forum are a minority and most of the 2,500 norwich fans at Derby thought you were a good laugh!The fact the ''NHS'' have got barely any criticism yet some teenagers having fun does really makes you wonder about this forum, and who uses it...