Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Mustard

Reeling in QPR...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

QPR 1-3 Watford

Do you sense a win for Norwich against Portsmouth today could be the start of another great City run - akin to what we did with Leeds last season?

[/quote]

Don`t want to tempt fate but there are probably many thinking the same thing Colonel!

Thanks to Malky and his squad.....Should make things fairly interesting in the Championship leading up to Christmas.....and beyond.....

Millwall''s point against Swansea, also did us a small favour as well.....

Down to us.....now.

Everything is completely immaterial unless we win, although this weekend could potentially be quite favourable to us.

Keep picking up three points (or at least one!) and the gap will close.

Must-win again today!

The squad will only be thinking about winning the next game nothing else!

Yes I''m sure many of us will be thinking and hoping we go on a run but lets worry about winning the next game cause today against Portsmouth without Holt will be a very tough game!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

The squad will only be thinking about winning the next game nothing else!

Yes I''m sure many of us will be thinking and hoping we go on a run but lets worry about winning the next game cause today against Portsmouth without Holt will be a very tough game!

[/quote]

Yes come on Preston come on Preston

You reckon? I reckon the sound is the wllet being opened and new players lined up for January. They have the money. Who''s shoes would you rather be in? QPR are a good few points in front of us.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]You reckon? I reckon the sound is the wllet being opened and new players lined up for January. They have the money. Who''s shoes would you rather be in? QPR are a good few points in front of us.[/quote]

Eight points is nothing at this stage of the season, especially if you hit the buffers. QPR have been unbeaten but have found scoring difficult and have had masses of draws. A win today and the difference is down to five points, and I would rather have those points today than QPR''s game in hand, the way they are playing. I remember Leeds supporters going on about their games in hand last season as they got enveloped in a disastrously long cup run and we caught them. History repeating itself ?  I hope so !!!!   

I feel that the right signings could make all the difference. One would be an extension to Lansbury''s loan and I''d like a back-up at RB as well. A young CF to back up Holt would be my final choice, given that Lambert has said that he has 3 targets in mind. I wonder if Leigh Griffiths might have the same sort of impact that James Mackie has had at QPR. YouTube highlights can be misleading, but he can score with either foot or with his head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCOqRmmFr0U

Could add something else to the mix and help with the chase. OTBC!

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]

I feel that the right signings could make all the difference. One would be an extension to Lansbury''s loan and I''d like a back-up at RB as well. A young CF to back up Holt would be my final choice, given that Lambert has said that he has 3 targets in mind. I wonder if Leigh Griffiths might have the same sort of impact that James Mackie has had at QPR. YouTube highlights can be misleading, but he can score with either foot or with his head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCOqRmmFr0U

Could add something else to the mix and help with the chase. OTBC!

[/quote]

Just watched that video and one thing that stands out is truly awful defending. The level seems comparable with Div2, and the goals are certainly no better than I saw Cody was scoring for Dartford. Let''s bring back Cody, who has far more pace, and forget this guy.