Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Ipswich - more things to laugh about

Conner wickham has been told he''s joining liverpool in january.

i work in ipswich with conners girlfriend, and shes come into work in tears cos she doesnt want to move to liverpool

[quote user="Smeg"]Conner wickham has been told he''s joining liverpool in january.

[/quote]And then they loan him to us as cover for Holt.............

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smeg"]Conner wickham has been told he''s joining liverpool in january.

[/quote]And then they loan him to us as cover for Holt.............

[/quote]

Oh you have got a nasty twisted mind he he he[;)]

I find it more funny that his girlfriend doesn''t want to move from the sh**epot that is Ipswich to the once City of culture, Liverpool. With it''s fantastic shopping and nights out. .....or Ipswich with it''s......

Is that the same rumour source that had the paupers signing Chopra.

The same bleats continued even after the Cardiff CE stated that NO offer had been made, after Clegg had also stated the paupers had not made an offer either. I think it has taken until this week when Keane admitted at the ITFC Plc AGM " Town currently aren’t in the market for players who would cost the sort of fee that someone like Michael Chopra would command ".

I would be very suprised if the blundering carthorse that is Binner Wickham leaves in January. If he does then it is a measure how deep in the shee-ite the paupers really are. Expect a few others to jump ship or be pushed though. With Clegg repeatedly stating that the paupers need to cut costs and pay their way - coupled with Keanes acknowledgement that he will see very little of any income, I would suggest that the best the paupers will be able to bring in will be a few lost causes like Fallon. Someone who it appears is about to join our impoverished neighbours in January.

If anyone has an even remote belief that the old ''asset stripping, invisible man'' is funding some kind of promotion push then they are either from suffolk -or in need of their head examining. Not mutually exclusive conditions.

21 players out of contract. Four loanees out of ''contract'' in January. Sales in January to balance the books. But then stranger things have happened.

An alleged girlfriend of a seventeen year old has knowledge of a forthcoming Premiership transfer. A ''fellow worker'' is then able to find time to put said information on a fans forum. Very, very suspect.

city1st, im the source, nothing to do with cardiff, and saw the girl in question this morning

[quote user="Smeg"]Conner wickham has been told he''s joining liverpool in january. i work in ipswich with conners girlfriend, and shes come into work in tears cos she doesnt want to move to liverpool[/quote]

He signed a two year contract in April 2010 so he won''t be going anywhere he doesn''t want to go.

At the end of the day he isn''t starting any games at Ipswich, so wherever he goes hes not going to be any worse off.

"and saw the girl in question this morning"

And where might that be, and who is she ?

she''s a 18 year old temp in our office for a public sector organsiation based about 1/2 mile from ipswich''s training ground, in the foxhall area of ipswich, round the corner from ipswich hospital

[quote user="Smeg"]

she''s a 18 year old temp in our office for a public sector organsiation based about 1/2 mile from ipswich''s training ground, in the foxhall area of ipswich, round the corner from ipswich hospital

[/quote]

Sounds feasible to me. I once worked with the Debbie, girlfriend of  Paul Goddard at BA in 1980. He went from QPR to West Ham for 750K, and we knew all about it before it happened.  

its not the only "other half" i work with, geriant williams (ex ipswich and col utd) wife works in the office below.

OK.. well i was at Ipswich Community Trust tonight (kind of their FITC) as i coach there (i''m a norwich fan yes but it''s to help my career as a coach so don''t moan at me, i get to see if they have any decent players coming through.....)

they were talking bout it and they werent feeling good.. needless to say i had sum fun after the other week!! They were all fairly certain that he is off in january... however, as with everything, it''s chinese whispers and likely to be wrong

[quote user="Smeg"]

[/quote]

When I worked in Ipswich back in 2003 we had a 18 yr old temp who was seeing Danny Haynes so I can believe it mate.

Because the rest of the team make him look better than them, but even I would look better than them and I haven''t played for about 30years, but being a keeper I could still play for them .

[quote user="shiplee15"]OK.. well i was at Ipswich Community Trust tonight (kind of their FITC) as i coach there (i''m a norwich fan yes but it''s to help my career as a coach so don''t moan at me, i get to see if they have any decent players coming through.....) they were talking bout it and they werent feeling good.. needless to say i had sum fun after the other week!! They were all fairly certain that he is off in january... however, as with everything, it''s chinese whispers and likely to be wrong[/quote]

Did you used to work at OSB?  If so i know you :) ...gotta run,mates car just pulled up...3.2  today, macca 1,jacko 1,and hoolie pen :)