Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

9 Fans banned for 3 years

[quote user="Big Slob"]3 years is the minimum length of a banning order i think. I know 2 of them, and both of them have no previous of any football related trouble or violence at all.[/quote]Brilliant. Well I think I might go steal lots of jewellery from the high street. I have no previous so it''s ok? No! If you break the rules you pay the consequences. Gutted.

Brendo, stop being a tit.I was there, it was a load of blokes gobbing off at each other, this whole thing is ridiculous.

[quote user="Morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Big Slob"]3 years is the minimum length of a banning order i think. I know 2 of them, and both of them have no previous of any football related trouble or violence at all.[/quote]Brilliant. Well I think I might go steal lots of jewellery from the high street. I have no previous so it''s ok? No! If you break the rules you pay the consequences. Gutted.[/quote]Brendo, stop being a tit.[/quote]I agree.  If you''ve got no previous, why waste your "freebie" on stealing jewellery?  You might as well go for broke and murder someone.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Big Slob"]3 years is the minimum length of a banning order i think. I know 2 of them, and both of them have no previous of any football related trouble or violence at all.[/quote]Brilliant. Well I think I might go steal lots of jewellery from the high street. I have no previous so it''s ok? No! If you break the rules you pay the consequences. Gutted.[/quote]Brendo, stop being a tit.[/quote]I agree.  If you''ve got no previous, why waste your "freebie" on stealing jewellery?  You might as well go for broke and murder someone.[/quote]Your point is both indeed fair and also well presented lol.[:)]

brendan you''re a twat. so far on this board you have called our fans "pathetic" and have wished banning orders on anyone who went on the pitch. Grow up abit.

I was on the bridge pretty much the whole time as we were in the nelson before hand, it was just some banter from across the road i don''t see how they can ban 9 with out banning every single person there me included

These bans do seem a bit harsh to me, although this sort of "banter" could easily have turned to violence without the intervention of the police I suppose. As long as they don''t start banning fans for what is shouted inside Carrow Road. Several people in D and E blocks of the lower Barclay - myself included - regularly indulge in a "strong exchange of views" with the nearby opposition fans in The Jarrold Stand. Maybe we''ll have to be careful in future!

[quote user="Dan Druff"]These bans do seem a bit harsh to me, although this sort of "banter" could easily have turned to violence without the intervention of the police I suppose. As long as they don''t start banning fans for what is shouted inside Carrow Road. Several people in D and E blocks of the lower Barclay - myself included - regularly indulge in a "strong exchange of views" with the nearby opposition fans in The Jarrold Stand. Maybe we''ll have to be careful in future![/quote]

I agree, and it should be obvious to most that there is a big difference between ''banter'' in the stadium between opposing supporters compared to taking it out with them into the streets.