Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Sod waiting till were safe.....

[quote user="lincoln canary"]We need another striker ASAP regardless of whether were safe or not. Its absolutely ridiculous that we dominate games yet miss chance after chance.[/quote]

Did I miss Xmas and the New Year?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]We need another striker ASAP regardless of whether were safe or not. Its absolutely ridiculous that we dominate games yet miss chance after chance.[/quote]Yes, let''s go out and buy one while the transfer window''s closed.

Sorry his game was crying out for McNamee  to come on and I do not mean on 88 min like many others could see total dominance and no end product was bound to end in tears as we rarely can last 90 mins without conceding a goalLambert is right survival is all we should concentrate on

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lincoln canary"]We need another striker ASAP regardless of whether were safe or not. Its absolutely ridiculous that we dominate games yet miss chance after chance.[/quote]

Yes, let''s go out and buy one while the transfer window''s closed.

[/quote]

Ok well Lambert has said we''ll go for it as soon as safety is achieved and if were still in the mix. Realistically well only get to 50 points end of jan to mid feb when the transfer window is closed!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lincoln canary"]We need another striker ASAP regardless of whether were safe or not. Its absolutely ridiculous that we dominate games yet miss chance after chance.[/quote]Yes, let''s go out and buy one while the transfer window''s closed.[/quote]

Ok well Lambert has said we''ll go for it as soon as safety is achieved and if were still in the mix. Realistically well only get to 50 points end of jan to mid feb when the transfer window is closed!

[/quote]Between you and me, I reckon Paul Lambert''s probably thought of that already.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lincoln canary"]We need another striker ASAP regardless of whether were safe or not. Its absolutely ridiculous that we dominate games yet miss chance after chance.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Between you and me, I reckon Paul Lambert''s probably thought of that already.

[/quote]

Exactly Einstein so as i sad Sod all the waiting till we''re safe BS.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Between you and me, I reckon Paul Lambert''s probably thought of that already.

[/quote]

Exactly Einstein so as i sad Sod all the waiting till we''re safe BS.

[/quote]

saId

[quote user="CJ"]Sorry his game was crying out for McNamee  to come on and I do not mean on 88 min like many others could see total dominance and no end product was bound to end in tears as we rarely can last 90 mins without conceding a goalLambert is right survival is all we should concentrate on[/quote]

why would macnamee help? it was not taking the chances we had that was the problem - not an inability to create a chance.