Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

You may aswell be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Oh Leon Barnett !. If your''e going to do something that'' going to get you a 3 match ban ( or a probable 4 match as he was already on 4 yellows) at least get sent off for a ''goodun''. I don''t think there would have been a single Norwich fan who would have condemned you for breaking both Nugent legs today, the ensuing red card and subsequent ban being the same punishment as throwing the ball at the ref.....but with far greater satisfaction.

Can anyone really believe that our players let Nugent off that pitch todaywithout ''leaving one on him'', surely by taking the piss out of us he was also taking the piss out of them??.  It wouldn''t have happened in ''my day''. If anyone conducted himself away from home the way that Nugent did today someone would have nobbled long before the final whistle.  Never thought I''d ever sa\y this but ''oh for a ''Kevin Muscat'' in our side today''...don''t think he would have stood for that sh!t.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Oh Leon Barnett !. If your''e going to do something that'' going to get you a 3 match ban ( or a probable 4 match as he was already on 4 yellows) at least get sent off for a ''goodun''. I don''t think there would have been a single Norwich fan who would have condemned you for breaking both Nugent legs today, the ensuing red card and subsequent ban being the same punishment as throwing the ball at the ref.....but with far greater satisfaction.

Can anyone really believe that our players let Nugent off that pitch todaywithout ''leaving one on him'', surely by taking the piss out of us he was also taking the piss out of them??.  It wouldn''t have happened in ''my day''. If anyone conducted himself away from home the way that Nugent did today someone would have nobbled long before the final whistle.  Never thought I''d ever sa\y this but ''oh for a ''Kevin Muscat'' in our side today''...don''t think he would have stood for that sh!t.

[/quote]Disagree.  Nugent''s the equivalent of a panto villain.  You''d want him to suffer a career threatening injury?  Appreciate the passion for NCFC and all that, but I wouldn''t wish an injury like that on any player, even Binners.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Disagree.  Nugent''s the equivalent of a panto villain.  You''d want him to suffer a career threatening injury?  Appreciate the passion for NCFC and all that, but I wouldn''t wish an injury like that on any player, even Binners.

[/quote]

after his conduct yesterday....yes.  I still maintain that I found it unbelievable that none of our players at the very least ''ruffled'' him while he was acting the way he was , balancing the ball on his head etc etc. Can''t help but feel that had Holt been on the field that he might have had a ''word'' with him.