Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Preston 1 Ipswich 0

Wrong forum .... who cares [:D]Always good to see them losing .... we just need a goal today [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Jeff Stelling:  "Crisis time for Roy Keane and Ipswich Town".... sweet.....
[/quote]

That is music to my bone anchor LOL

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Give Marcus Evans credit for giving him time[/quote]

Only because Marcus Evans wants to sell the ground to Tescos and keeping Keano in place will drive more fans away and make it an easier decision for him to sell up.

KEANO must stay!

It just shows how things can be in this world when Hughton exceeds expectations and is sacked while Keano whos about as much a manager as what my cat is, remains in charge of the skint S cum!

Its quite a chuckle thinking back a couple of years to the £5 waving s cummers looking at what they are now!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Give Marcus Evans credit for giving him time[/quote]

Only because Marcus Evans wants to sell the ground to Tescos and keeping Keano in place will drive more fans away and make it an easier decision for him to sell up.

[/quote]But doesn''t the council own the binner''s grubby ground? The Invisible Evans wouldn''t be able to sell it if so.