Sign in to follow this  
Norwich1938

Portsmouth Game

Same old problem if you get so much of the game and don''t take the advantage the very often it go against you in the end, we have seen it so many times at home. After the first half Portsmouth should have been on there way home.

Nor 1938

Have to say I thought for the players they have Portsmouth were very poor, we totally outplayed them in the first half and even in the second we still played some good football but as ever if you don''t take your chances you always run the risk of getting hit by a sucker punch as we did yesterday. On that evidence I''d say we have far more to look forward to than they do.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Have to say I thought for the players they have Portsmouth were very poor, we totally outplayed them in the first half and even in the second we still played some good football but as ever if you don''t take your chances you always run the risk of getting hit by a sucker punch as we did yesterday. On that evidence I''d say we have far more to look forward to than they do.[/quote]

And thats the value of a decent manager - building a team that performs greater than its components. A tough job but given the players we have Lambert is outperforming.

What could he do with a Makoena, Kitson and Lawrence in our side? Think he could integrate & motivate them and make better use of them? I do