Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

David Nugent

If i could just add my point!!!

David Nugent is a cock!! apart from that the run to set up the first goal was quality.

What i can''t understand is if you score and celebrate with your own fans you get booked but because he didn''t score and he wound up the opposition fans he didn''t (this is coming from a referee!!).

I''m all for abit of banter but i think he overstepped the mark by some way .

As i said at the start A COCK !!!

[quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

David Nugent is a cock!! apart from that the run to set up the first goal was quality.

What i can''t understand is if you score and celebrate with your own fans you get booked but because he didn''t score and he wound up the opposition fans he didn''t (this is coming from a referee!!).

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]How many opposing supporters will have come away from games against us over the last 18 months saying "Grant Holt is a cock"? I''d still welcome a player like Nugent with open arms. It''s all part and parcel of the game mate, we love it when one of our players winds up the opposition and it cuts both ways.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Largey"]The two scoters Nugent and Kitson did bugger all but score.[/quote]Nugent didn''t even score, Halford took the penalty. Nugent did ''bugger all''? Are we talking about the same player here? You know, the one who annihilated Lappin time and again in the second half? Or were you staring into your soup at that point?[/quote]To be fair it''s not hard to own lappin, even I could knock the ball around him and beat him for pace ;D

Actually I thought for 70minutes it looked like he couldn''t be arsed. But yes, for those final 20 minutes he was awesome. Pity he also acted like a twat

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Largey"]The two scoters Nugent and Kitson did bugger all but score.[/quote]Nugent didn''t even score, Halford took the penalty. Nugent did ''bugger all''? Are we talking about the same player here? You know, the one who annihilated Lappin time and again in the second half? Or were you staring into your soup at that point?[/quote]To be fair it''s not hard to own lappin, even I could knock the ball around him and beat him for pace ;D[/quote]You can only beat what''s put in front of you! Happy to agree to differ with people on this, but I thought Nugent was outstanding today.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]How many opposing supporters will have come away from games against us over the last 18 months saying "Grant Holt is a cock"? I''d still welcome a player like Nugent with open arms. It''s all part and parcel of the game mate, we love it when one of our players winds up the opposition and it cuts both ways.[/quote]I''ve never seen any Norwich player act like he did so stop sticking up for him!I can''t believe your even doing it!

[quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]

I think you are being a little unfair on COCKs here.

The goading of the Barclay was taken too far.

He hadn''t been singled out by the home fans so I don''t quite get why he took his behaviour this far. (Unless I missed something?)

It would be nice to think that the League will review the coverage and instigate a fine of some description but I won''t hold my breath.

I would bet you a pound to a pinch of 5hit he wouldn''t behave the same way at Elland Road or he might cop an unfortunate one from one of the neanderthals who doesn''t care about a ban.

A couple of chaps who sit near me in the Barclay were winding Nugent up in the warm up, shouting things at him, and Nugent was giving a bit back too, acting up, generally messing about. If the fans are happy to get on a players back and call him all names under the sun, they''ve got no right to complain if that player does well and wants to rub their noses in it. I''ve no problem with what Nugent did today. Much like the Hull coach earlier in the season.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]How many opposing supporters will have come away from games against us over the last 18 months saying "Grant Holt is a cock"? I''d still welcome a player like Nugent with open arms. It''s all part and parcel of the game mate, we love it when one of our players winds up the opposition and it cuts both ways.[/quote]I''ve never seen any Norwich player act like he did so stop sticking up for him!I can''t believe your even doing it![/quote]Flecky used to do it all the time, Andy Hughes, Alan Lee, even Malky... just off the top of my head. If you cop a load of stick from the home fans, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to sock it to them if you scored a late winner? I know I would.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]How many opposing supporters will have come away from games against us over the last 18 months saying "Grant Holt is a cock"? I''d still welcome a player like Nugent with open arms. It''s all part and parcel of the game mate, we love it when one of our players winds up the opposition and it cuts both ways.[/quote]I''ve never seen any Norwich player act like he did so stop sticking up for him!I can''t believe your even doing it![/quote]Flecky used to do it all the time, Andy Hughes, Alan Lee, even Malky... just off the top of my head. If you cop a load of stick from the home fans, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to sock it to them if you scored a late winner? I know I would.[/quote]No, they may have done minor version of what Nugent did today, but what he did was disgraceful.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]How many opposing supporters will have come away from games against us over the last 18 months saying "Grant Holt is a cock"? I''d still welcome a player like Nugent with open arms. It''s all part and parcel of the game mate, we love it when one of our players winds up the opposition and it cuts both ways.[/quote]I''ve never seen any Norwich player act like he did so stop sticking up for him!I can''t believe your even doing it![/quote]Flecky used to do it all the time, Andy Hughes, Alan Lee, even Malky... just off the top of my head. If you cop a load of stick from the home fans, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to sock it to them if you scored a late winner? I know I would.[/quote]No, they may have done minor version of what Nugent did today, but what he did was disgraceful.[/quote]Yes, it was inflammatory. Yes, he was being petulant. However, if you''d had a load of people chanting "Nugent Nugent you''re a c**t" at you, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to give them some payback? It''s all fair game, get over it.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]How many opposing supporters will have come away from games against us over the last 18 months saying "Grant Holt is a cock"? I''d still welcome a player like Nugent with open arms. It''s all part and parcel of the game mate, we love it when one of our players winds up the opposition and it cuts both ways.[/quote]I''ve never seen any Norwich player act like he did so stop sticking up for him!I can''t believe your even doing it![/quote]Flecky used to do it all the time, Andy Hughes, Alan Lee, even Malky... just off the top of my head. If you cop a load of stick from the home fans, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to sock it to them if you scored a late winner? I know I would.[/quote]No, they may have done minor version of what Nugent did today, but what he did was disgraceful.[/quote]Yes, it was inflammatory. Yes, he was being petulant. However, if you''d had a load of people chanting "Nugent Nugent you''re a c**t" at you, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to give them some payback? It''s all fair game, get over it.[/quote]We weren''t cheering it until he started being a cock! Seriously I am questioning whether you actually attended the match.

Oh dont be so precious. Barclay were on his case before the match started. If they can''t hack a player giving it back, don''t give it out to begin with. Walking through a turnstile should not temporarily remove any brain functions. Don''t be so bloody precious.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]What an absolute cunt! Should of been sent off for his disgraceful behaviour...
[/quote]

Brilliant player though, Wish we had him

[/quote]
And your serious?
[/quote]

Completely, he''s deadly in this division. He seems to always rip us to pieces anyway! You obviously dont agree?

[/quote]
I''d have Nugent in a heartbeat. A younger and faster version of Holt... he didn''t command a transfer fee of £6m without reason!
[/quote]

If anything he''s more like Chris Martin than Grant Holt. Good football brain but quicker and sharper than Martin.

[/quote]
More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.
[/quote]

For what it is worth I understand he is on £40K per week. Paid by a club who owe the tax man thousands and went into administration. And he is not one of the highest paid players. Not sure what the point to this is but it seems relevant!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="beaver"]If i could just add my point!!!

As i said at the start A COCK !!![/quote]How many opposing supporters will have come away from games against us over the last 18 months saying "Grant Holt is a cock"? I''d still welcome a player like Nugent with open arms. It''s all part and parcel of the game mate, we love it when one of our players winds up the opposition and it cuts both ways.[/quote]I''ve never seen any Norwich player act like he did so stop sticking up for him!I can''t believe your even doing it![/quote]Flecky used to do it all the time, Andy Hughes, Alan Lee, even Malky... just off the top of my head. If you cop a load of stick from the home fans, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to sock it to them if you scored a late winner? I know I would.[/quote]No, they may have done minor version of what Nugent did today, but what he did was disgraceful.[/quote]Yes, it was inflammatory. Yes, he was being petulant. However, if you''d had a load of people chanting "Nugent Nugent you''re a c**t" at you, wouldn''t you enjoy the opportunity to give them some payback? It''s all fair game, get over it.[/quote]We weren''t cheering it until he started being a cock! Seriously I am questioning whether you actually attended the match.[/quote]Oh, right. If my opinions differ from yours, I wasn''t even at the match? Bored of you now, off to the pub.

I remember Hucks a Cardiff a few seasons ago, He was a sub and he spent most of the game winding the Cardiff fans up while he waswarming up on the touch line....he did it so much the police had a word with him (if my memory serves me correctly)

It''s all part of the game and if truth be known the Barclay love it!

Thats football, thats why we go and if it annoys you so much that you want to run on the field and smack a player, then you shouldn''t go!

I didn''t see what Nugent did I was in the River End but I dont think he ate anyones kid! Or did he?

Like someone said ...Can''t take it1 Don''t give it!

So what did he actually do then?

For what it''s worth, I''d probably detest Holt with a passion if he played for Ipswich. You''ve got to love a player who plays with passion and his heart on his sleeve when they''re playing for your club, when they''re playing for another club it smarts but you have to take the rough with the smooth.

I remember the entire Barclay giving stick to Andy Diveson when we played Palace after relegation from the Premiership and, of course, he scored. Cue a theatrical diving celebration. Fair enough

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Just because Nugent created both their goals you want to moan at him. We couldn''t handle him end of.[/quote]
Did you actually read the thread?
[/quote]

but that is the reason your getting all upset. All players wind up fans and becasuse we lost and he played well you just want to have a moan - LOL

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Just because Nugent created both their goals you want to moan at him. We couldn''t handle him end of.[/quote]Did you actually read the thread?[/quote]

but that is the reason your getting all upset. All players wind up fans and becasuse we lost and he played well you just want to have a moan - LOL

[/quote]I couldn''t give two shits whether he played well or not, I''m moaning about his behaviour not his performance..

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Just because Nugent created both their goals you want to moan at him. We couldn''t handle him end of.[/quote]
Did you actually read the thread?
[/quote]

[/quote]
I couldn''t give two shits whether he played well or not, I''m moaning about his behaviour not his performance..
[/quote]

Your upset we lost (we all are) and want to moan at nugent becasue he was pure classs!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="I am a Banana"]Just because Nugent created both their goals you want to moan at him. We couldn''t handle him end of.[/quote]Did you actually read the thread?[/quote]

[/quote]I couldn''t give two shits whether he played well or not, I''m moaning about his behaviour not his performance..[/quote]

Your upset we lost (we all are) and want to moan at nugent becasue he was pure classs!

[/quote]Can you not understand? I don''t give a shit how he played, all I care is that when he did score he was being a complete wanker.

I don''t know why either Nugent was applauding the portsmouth fans or vice versa at the final whistle, where exactly was he last season in the premiership when they REALLY needed him??.......oh yes ,thats right !....helping another premiership side in Burnley get relegated.  Nugent is a failure and the best christmas present I could ever get this year is 5 mins in a room with the gutless scouse c**t and and cricket bat.

Nugget (sic) was acting like a right bell-end at full-time. You''d think he''d just won he World Cup the way he was carrying on. He''s got a great future behind him and he''ll be playing in League One in a season or two.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="mtv"]He did not score![/quote]
Lol sorry, I''m not thinking right lol.
[/quote]

no you arent, the whole thread is a joke. I dont think you were actually at the game