Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

David Nugent

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]What an absolute cunt! Should of been sent off for his disgraceful behaviour...[/quote]

Brilliant player though, Wish we had him

[/quote]And your serious?[/quote]you*

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]What an absolute cunt! Should of been sent off for his disgraceful behaviour...
[/quote]

[/quote]
And your serious?
[/quote]

Completely, he''s deadly in this division. He seems to always rip us to pieces anyway! You obviously dont agree?

Good player but he took the p*ss out of us and we let him get away with it. Someone should have dumped him on his backside.

Why didn''t Lansbury clatter him in the build up to their 1st goal? That was costly. And why didn''t Korey clatter him when he got that corner? Instead he let Nugent make a mug of him.

Oh dear the the big nasty man get the better of you today.

The blokes pace was the difference between the teams today and if you can''t take it don''t give it out.

Exactly what did he do to warrant a sending off Lewie?

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]What an absolute cunt! Should of been sent off for his disgraceful behaviour...[/quote]

[/quote]And your serious?[/quote]

Completely, he''s deadly in this division. He seems to always rip us to pieces anyway! You obviously dont agree?

[/quote]Sure he''s  probably and alright footballer, but I wouldn''t want a cocky cunt like him in my side.Chissy Martins a chav but he doesn''t show behaviour like that..

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

The blokes pace was the difference between the teams today and if you can''t take it don''t give it out.

[/quote]Were you even at the match?

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]I''d have Nugent in a heartbeat. A younger and faster version of Holt... he didn''t command a transfer fee of £6m without reason!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]
Were you even at the match?
[/quote]

Yep I was the one without the yellow and green specs - |Now what did he do to warrant a red card ?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]What an absolute cunt! Should of been sent off for his disgraceful behaviour...
[/quote]

[/quote]
And your serious?
[/quote]

[/quote]
I''d have Nugent in a heartbeat. A younger and faster version of Holt... he didn''t command a transfer fee of £6m without reason!
[/quote]

If anything he''s more like Chris Martin than Grant Holt. Good football brain but quicker and sharper than Martin.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]Were you even at the match?[/quote]

Yep I was the one without the yellow and green specs - |Now what did he do to warrant a red card ?

[/quote]Well i was more talking about a second booking as I believe he did get booked?If he didn''t get booked then he should of got one, if he continued the way he was he should of been sent off.Also I do not wear yellow and green specs either..

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]I''d have Nugent in a heartbeat. A younger and faster version of Holt... he didn''t command a transfer fee of £6m without reason![/quote]

If anything he''s more like Chris Martin than Grant Holt. Good football brain but quicker and sharper than Martin.

[/quote]More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]I''d have Nugent in a heartbeat. A younger and faster version of Holt... he didn''t command a transfer fee of £6m without reason![/quote]

[/quote]More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.[/quote]Erm where is Nugent in the top goalscoring list this season? Where is he in the top assist list? That''s what I thought, holt is a better player than him this season, thus making him a better player.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
And your serious?
[/quote]

[/quote]
I''d have Nugent in a heartbeat. A younger and faster version of Holt... he didn''t command a transfer fee of £6m without reason!
[/quote]

[/quote]
More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.
[/quote]

Yes, he is. Hence why he has been in the Prem a bit and made that England appearance. He might not quite be up to that level but in this league he''s a very good player. As well as we played in the first half there was always that thought in the back of the mind that he could punish us for not taking our chances, which proved to be the case.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]
Were you even at the match?
[/quote]

[/quote]
Well i was more talking about a second booking as I believe he did get booked?
If he didn''t get booked then he should of got one, if he continued the way he was he should of been sent off.
Also I do not wear yellow and green specs either..
[/quote]

So your original post was a little bit of hot headedness then? maybe you would be advised to nt post on here until 7 on a match day my friend

It seems Nugent is straight out of the ''Joey Barton School of Etiquette''!

However he was the difference between the sides today; his pace and cross for the first goal followed by drawing the tackle to win a penalty for the second.

We seriously missed Holt''s ability to drag defenders out of postion today - Simeon Jackson provided little quality for all the money we paid...

Nugent dived... like it or not he did.. and the replays on TV will show this tonight im sure...either way he made a mug of Lappin, ward and smith in the game. Ward was woeful all match though

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.[/quote]Erm where is Nugent in the top goalscoring list this season? Where is he in the top assist list? That''s what I thought, holt is a better player than him this season, thus making him a better player.[/quote]Err... interesting logic. Does that make Andy Carroll a better player than Fernando Torres?Nugent has played Premiership football, played for England and commanded a transfer fee of £6m. I think if you asked 100 random football fans if they''d rather sign Holt or Nugent, you''d get more people saying Nugent than Holt.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.[/quote]Erm where is Nugent in the top goalscoring list this season? Where is he in the top assist list? That''s what I thought, holt is a better player than him this season, thus making him a better player.[/quote]Err... interesting logic. Does that make Andy Carroll a better player than Fernando Torres?Nugent has played Premiership football, played for England and commanded a transfer fee of £6m. I think if you asked 100 random football fans if they''d rather sign Holt or Nugent, you''d get more people saying Nugent than Holt.[/quote]That''s because more people know Nugent than Holt.Being a striker is about scoring goals (and even assists), so thus Holt is a better striker than nugent based on form this season.Also yes Carroll is a better player than Torres based on season form.

McNamee should have been on earlier and we would have been doing the same to them.That whole ball on his head shit in front of the Sailor boys was utterly disgracefull ! Ref should have carded him for that

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.[/quote]Erm where is Nugent in the top goalscoring list this season? Where is he in the top assist list? That''s what I thought, holt is a better player than him this season, thus making him a better player.[/quote]Err... interesting logic. Does that make Andy Carroll a better player than Fernando Torres?Nugent has played Premiership football, played for England and commanded a transfer fee of £6m. I think if you asked 100 random football fans if they''d rather sign Holt or Nugent, you''d get more people saying Nugent than Holt.[/quote]That''s because more people know Nugent than Holt.Being a striker is about scoring goals (and even assists), so thus Holt is a better striker than nugent based on form this season.Also yes Carroll is a better player than Torres based on season form. [/quote]So humour me.  At the moment would you rather Norwich City signed Carroll or Torres?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.[/quote]Erm where is Nugent in the top goalscoring list this season? Where is he in the top assist list? That''s what I thought, holt is a better player than him this season, thus making him a better player.[/quote]Err... interesting logic. Does that make Andy Carroll a better player than Fernando Torres?Nugent has played Premiership football, played for England and commanded a transfer fee of £6m. I think if you asked 100 random football fans if they''d rather sign Holt or Nugent, you''d get more people saying Nugent than Holt.[/quote]That''s because more people know Nugent than Holt.Being a striker is about scoring goals (and even assists), so thus Holt is a better striker than nugent based on form this season.Also yes Carroll is a better player than Torres based on season form. [/quote]So humour me.  At the moment would you rather Norwich City signed Carroll or Torres?[/quote]Carroll as we need a target man ;D

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="GJP"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]More physical presence than Martin, faster than Holt - best of both worlds. Much as I love Chrissy and Grant, Nugent is a better player than either of them.[/quote]Erm where is Nugent in the top goalscoring list this season? Where is he in the top assist list? That''s what I thought, holt is a better player than him this season, thus making him a better player.[/quote]Err... interesting logic. Does that make Andy Carroll a better player than Fernando Torres?Nugent has played Premiership football, played for England and commanded a transfer fee of £6m. I think if you asked 100 random football fans if they''d rather sign Holt or Nugent, you''d get more people saying Nugent than Holt.[/quote]That''s because more people know Nugent than Holt.Being a striker is about scoring goals (and even assists), so thus Holt is a better striker than nugent based on form this season.Also yes Carroll is a better player than Torres based on season form. [/quote]You seem not to understand the difference between ''is a better player than'' and ''is having a better season than''. Holt is a lower-league striker who is doing very well in bridging the gap between League One and the Championship. Nugent has played most of his career in the top two divisions, has played a lot of Premiership football, has an England cap, is better technically, is faster but is inferior in the air. If you still think Holt is the better player, you''re welcome to your opinion.This is not intended in any way as a slight against Holt, who is the heartbeat of our club and an absolute legend.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[/quote]Were you even at the match?[/quote]

[/quote][Y]Nugent oozes class, would take him in an instant. We really need another striker, in my opinion. Someone like Ishmael Miller, or Cristiano Ronaldo.

[quote user="Largey"]The two scoters Nugent and Kitson did bugger all but score.[/quote]Kitson didnt score ? I thought it was the full back ?  ( Althouh by this point I had lost interest and was swearing at the referee and moaning to the blokes behind me !! )Although Kitson''s ginger mane did frustraite me, that and the 2 ginger ball boys down the Jarold !I thought it was like Children of the Corn for a minute !

[quote user="Largey"]The two scoters Nugent and Kitson did bugger all but score.[/quote]Nugent didn''t even score, Halford took the penalty. Nugent did ''bugger all''? Are we talking about the same player here? You know, the one who annihilated Lappin time and again in the second half? Or were you staring into your soup at that point?