Sign in to follow this  
Big Duncs Bloody Shirt

over-reaction by some of our flock ...

Am I alone in feeling exasperated by the reaction of some supporters to yesterday''s game?!

An accumulation of the constant moaning and groaning of those sat around me in the N&P, followed by some of those bl@@dy idiotic texts on canary call left me feeling far more disillusioned than any part of yesterdays decent performance!

It seems that unless we win every single game by smashing the ball forward at every given opportunity, and never pass the ball sideways or backwards, some will never be happy!

Rant over ....

i dont mind passing it about but we didn''t seem to WANT to move forward. I''m not sayin punt it everytime cos u couldn''t with a tall defence and two not so tall strikers. But you need to find a way to move the ball forward on the floor.

You wont score unless u shoot and u cant shoot unless u get forward and we didnt do either well yesterday.

Yes we''re going to come unstuck against different teams even on home turf but we still need to try and get forward and attack.

I think yesterday showed how much we missed Holty up front because we just couldnt seem to get the ball forward and if we did we couldnt make anything of it.

I dont mind if we go backwards or sidewards but we have to then do sumthing with it and we didn''t seem to want to do so yesterday

Although we lost, it was still a great performance.

I hate hearing boos after a game like Sat.

Think Harry put it right a couple of weeks back. We have not had it so good as Norwich fans, yes we lost, but its great footy!